WANTED: ORNATE UROMASTYX BABY-JUVENILE or PAIR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 07-30-2020, 07:48 PM   #1
VatoLoco33
WANTED: ORNATE UROMASTYX BABY-JUVENILE or PAIR

Looking for a baby or juvenile ornate uromastyx, would welcome a young pair if anyone has them? I live in California, so if you live in the states or can ship here...please contact me here or text me at (209) 496-0429. If you have niger/Saharan babies...I would be interested in them as an alternative to ornate, thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2020, 01:47 PM   #2
chuckwalla
I have one cb baby ornate left. 400 plus shipping. Will be ready to go beginning of September. 150 deposit will hold it.
Thank you
Tom Greb

chuckwalla@frontier.com.

Old 07-31-2020, 03:39 PM   #3
VatoLoco33
Baby ornate

I will take it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #4
VatoLoco33
WANTED: ORNATE UROMASTYX BABY-JUVENILE or PAIR.

Thanks Tom, this is great, you respond to my wanted ad and offer 1 can baby ornate which I responded, “i’ll take it”, but then sell it from underneath me to someone you last heard from days ago? Would have been nice if you had not offered an animal you were already in the process of selling to someone else... My fault is that being a full time single dad and working a nyte job plus a day job I only had time to go to the post office to buy the $250 deposit money order. It’s fine though, go ahead and sell it to the other guy, it’s in my best interest anyways, $400 plus for your last ornate uro and you wouldn’t even let me know which one was going to be mine? Maybe to a breeder they are all the same, but not to us buyers, I like to know what i’m getting for my money, but it’s not the case here. Thank you anyways, but I think I am better off buying from another breeder or somewhere else. Wish you the best with the sale.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2020, 10:58 PM   #5
chuckwalla
I explained to you by text it was my mistake and after I told the guy a 150$ deposit would hold it 3 days ago I never heard from him until he pay pal’d me this morning. After you emailed me your phone number when we first started communicating all communication was by text. I never looked at the add again. You never stated in the text you for sure wanted it. I guess because you said it here. So I received a very sarcastic text from you and at that point I realized what happened. I told the guy I didn’t think he was interested because it took 3 days to get me the deposit and it was sold. I then texted you apologizing for the mix up and you could get the ornate. If that is not good enough there is not much more I can do. I texted you right back but you decided to ignore my text and put this derogatory post up. Here is copy of the text that you ignored. So now I offer you the ornate again. If I do not here from you by Sunday night then I will figure you are no longer interested.
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2020, 11:05 PM   #6
chuckwalla
And also I was supposed to know your situation how? You never once mentioned you were going to get me a deposit let alone it would take you time to get it and it would be a money order.

Old 08-02-2020, 12:10 PM   #7
VatoLoco33
Ok, do you have a picture of the one that is left or if it doesn’t matter, can I pick mine from the five available? Not sure about anybody else here, but I do like to know exactly what I am getting. $400 is a chunk of money to hand over and not have a clue of what you just paid for?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2020, 12:34 PM   #8
chuckwalla
I sent you photos of the babies by text. They all pretty much look alike. If I take a photo chances are I would not be able to pick the same animal you point out. Here are pics of the babies again. Also they can change in a month. No one else picked. They will not be ready to go until end of the month. You can pick one and I’ll try to find it and mark it but not making any guarantees. I do however guarantee the animal is healthy and eating well when I send it. If there are any problems you are to contact me right away.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #9
VatoLoco33
WANTED: Baby Ornate Uromastyx

We picked the one circled in red at the bottom right hand corner of this image, if that is okay...I can mail you the deposit tomorrow?
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #10
chuckwalla
Sure. I’ll see what I can do.

Tom.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons, breeders, lizards., reptile show, uromastyx