SOLD!! CBB 2010 Loggerhead Musk Turtle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
acutirostris1313
CBB 2010 Loggerhead Musk Turtle

Please read all my terms and conditions before contacting me. Not reading the terms below in no way invalidates any of the stated points. Most questions can be answered below regarding shipping, payment, and conditions of the sale. Thanks in advance ………. Mark!

TERMS & CONDITIONS
All my turtles are outwardly healthy and show no signs of illness or infection. I will not intentionally offer any turtle that appears to be sick in any way. All my turtles offered for sale are LTC, or are born from LTC adults, to ensure optimum health. Occasionally I will offer legally acquired WC turtles. My availability changes frequently so please be patient. I will not export any turtles and I am not a wholesaler so please be aware of this.

I will not offer anything beyond a live arrival guarantee (Live Arrival Guaranty ONLY if package is signed for) because I cannot guarantee care once the turtle leaves my possession, however with proper care and maintenance you will be able to enjoy many years with your turtle(s).

PAYMENT
Payment can be made with PayPal (Parkeri1313@gmail.com) or with a USPS money order. Please add 3% to PayPal sales. Prices above do not include shipping. Occasionally I will accept a short term payment plan (about a month), but nothing is considered paid for until all funds are received and processed by the bank.

Price breaks are offered for larger orders of multiple turtles. Some trades considered, but only for turtles. No trades for snakes, lizards, or invertebrates please.

SHIPPING
I ship with UPS Next Day Air ($40 to $90 usually). I will only ship within the continental US only. Typically I ship Monday through Wednesday. Shipping live turtles Thursday or Friday may cause the package to sit at a ‘hub’ over the weekend which is not good. Shipments usually arrive from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will be provided a tracking number once I ship the turtles so you can track your shipment online. I am not to be held responsible for carrier neglect, mishandling, or any delays.

I will not ship in inclement weather, below 45F and above 90F. I will not break any local, state, or federal laws regarding shipping turtles so please don’t ask.

Any packages shipped must be signed for by the receiving party. Any DOA turtles need to be addressed as soon as possible (within a few hours of delivery, 4 hours) and must have been signed for.

CONTACT
Feel free to email me at Parkeri1313@gmail.com any time with questions.

***Turtles with carapace lengths of four inches or less are to be utilized for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than use as a pet***

CBB: Captive Bread and Born (I hatched the turtle myself from LTC adults)
LTC: Long Term Captive (minimum 6 months in my possession)
WC: Wild Caught
DOA: Dead on Arrival

0.0.1 CBB 2010 Loggerhead Musk Turtle (Sternotherus minor minor): $65.00 each
Born in September, Actively feeding on bloodworms, commercial pellets, and live foods, these turtles stay small even as adults, this species is fairly easy to care for, most novice turtle keepers will be able to offer all the basic needs required.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!