SOLD!! Custom Reptile Cages 2 Sets of 3 Stackable cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #1
DeMeNtEdDoGz
Custom Reptile Cages 2 Sets of 3 Stackable cages

Get both stacks of cages for $750 only $125 per cage. less then material costs! Pick up or I can deliver with in a reasonable distance for $50, pay for gas and ill go a little farther :-p

TWO STACKS OF CAGES - Need space can't beat price!

2 stacks all six cages for $750 or buy individual stacks at $550 per. I will not sell single cages, either 1 stack of 3, or both stacks of 3

Each cage is built out of 3/4 birch and trimmed in oak. They are tiled, vented and work very well with bearded dragons and other reptiles. Tiled, includes a basking light, fluorescent strip, and a dual light for additional light or heat emitters for the perfect heat gradient. Cages are sturdy and will last for years to come. We've had them for a few years and we recently built new cages with different dimensions and have been making room as new sets are made. These are the last two stacks for sale, take advantage of the used pricing.

I can deliver for $50 upon payment.

I may consider partial trades for well started female ball python morphs, the only males I'd be interested in would be killerbee/ killerblast hatchlings, snake racks, herpstat pro, exc emails pics of what you may have, cash has priority.

PayPal, cash, credit cards excepted.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread