Monkey Tree Frogs Help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #1
FrogBond
Monkey Tree Frogs Help

Hey, i have just purchased one waxy monkey tree frog and one tigerleg monkey tree frog. however, when i bought them i didnt realize that they were infants untill i recieved them. The tigerleg almost never moves, im getting worried about it, and the waxy monkey chooses one spot then stays there for days. i know they are supposed to have high temp and low humidity, so got a calcium light and do not spray them often, i keeep the humidity around 40. they are housed together, however i am still worried about them, do you have any suggestions about what i can do? i am not sure if they are eating either.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
Red-Eye
Monkey Treefrogs

Keep their humidity around 60-80% until they are bigger. They are really prone to dessication when they are young. Temps around 24-28c and lots of crickets of suitable size.

Good Luck, Red Eye

Old 10-17-2006, 12:57 AM   #3
Red-Eye
Monkey Treefrogs

Keep their humidity around 60-80% until they are bigger. They are really prone to dessication when they are young. Temps around 24-28c and lots of crickets of suitable size. Use low water dishes and cover up part of their tank for increased humidity if needed.

Good Luck, Red Eye

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!