Chimp Attacks Woman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
DeeSeven
Chimp Attacks Woman

ok not exactly reptile related but I wanted to post this on the fact of do you think exotic animals should pets

here is the link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090219/...mpanzee_attack

Old 02-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
John E Dove
Well let's see, Should exotics be banned?
Well they call snakes, bugs, birds, lizards, amphibians etc including Pot Bellied Pigs Exotic pet. In fact about all they do not call exotic are cats and dogs.
Now think about the number of attacks by "exotic pets" and run those number against the number of attacks by what they consider to be domestic pets.
Using that logic cats and dogs are the ones that should go bye bye.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
Tiger Lilly
My answer on another thread works as well for this one, I believe. If preferred, I can copy & paste. I got long-winded...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...084#post678084

Old 02-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #4
John E Dove
What you mean you can't read your dogs mind?? ROTFL
Actually in our house our two house dogs are pretty good at telling us what they want, but as you said when someone we want in comes by they go out.
I also agree with your statement;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
USE SOME COMMON SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO OWNING ANIMALS!
STOP regulating the animals so much and START to focus on regulating the people that own them!

Old 02-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #5
Uroboros
In recent developments, it appears that she gave the chimp xanax and in addition, treated it, more, intamately, apparently.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497064,00.html

She later denied the Xanax bit, but I'm sure an autopsy can show otherwise if its there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!