Good Guy Animal Plastics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
paulWTAMU
Animal Plastics

I just wanted to publicly thank AP.

I have a couple of the rack systems and cages from them. This weekend, when doing cage maintence I noticed a funky smell, and it turned out something was wrong; heat tape had overheated in one of the racks and had started to melt a tub (tell me how ya'll do pics on this board and I'll post one, it's pretty amazing, didn't know heat tape got that hot).

Most of my cages are hooked up to Johnson thermostats, but this one was on an older thermostat I've had since god-knows when. I don't know which failed; the heat tape or the thermostat, but AP responded to my email on monday and today I had a nice fresh role of replacement heat tape. ready to go (and yes I got a new, better thermostat!). It's nice to get quick prompt help when you've gotten yourself in a bit of a bind.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
paulWTAMU
oh, also let this be a lesson--don't freaking cheap out on heat controls! I had a nice SD retic in the tub that melted. Thank god he seems to be doing OK, and is temporarily in with a female I have in a different, non-melty cage until the tubs get in!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
bradleymoore
yes, they're awesome. the original thermostat mount that came with one of my rack didn't match the dimensions of the thermostat i chose to use... so they customized one for me for nothing.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
geckobabies
I have always has great customer support and products as well with AP! I have purchased 3 racks and one cage from them previously.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
liquidleaf
Just had my 2nd wonderful order from Animal Plastics /APcages. Ali has been great answering all my questions, and has gone above and beyond on customer service.

For example, on my first order, the cage glass shipped separately. However, the Fedex guy somehow missed my box when the glass was supposed to ship, so it didn't ship until a couple of days later. When I asked when it would ship, Ali noticed the error and credited me for part of the shipping because it was late! Completely was not expecting that.

In the second order, that had some larger cages and was shipped LTL on a pallet, one of the glass doors got broken during shipment. Ali sent a replacement Fedex and it arrived in 2 days without a question.

The cages assemble very easily and look great! I am very impressed by the level of service AP has repeatedly shown me.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
mattie92479
the best of the best......

Matthew Miller

Old 07-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
Rock Star Reptile
I have to say I love their products. Great quality & I would not hesitate to buy more. Now with that said.. Here is my only gripe. They take way way to long to get. It could be because I don't buy tons at a time. But The 3 times I have bought from them they were at least 1 month later than promised. I also had to call them to ask them when I might get my stuff. Instead of them calling me first letting me know this will be late.

So for me great product that I am willing to wait for it.. Just wish I didn't.

Ted Adams

Old 07-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #8
riverboy
Best product for the money hands down and I've used racks from all the major companies.
All my orders have arrived on time or sooner.

AP makes the best racks, period.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:04 AM   #9
Pudgsr
I would have to say Animal Plastics is great to!!! I got two racks from them and would get more. They are great to work with and good customer service!!

Old 12-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #10
raptorfrog
I have to add to all the great comments about Animal Plastics. I'm on my 3rd rack from them and their customer service, whether a sales inquiry or question about an existing order, has been awesome. Ali is simply a ROCKSTAR!

Chris Dieker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!