Emerald Green Tree Boa for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 01:54 PM   #1
arizona
Emerald Green Tree Boa for sale.

Animals: Captive born Emerald Green Tree Boa for sale. It is about 29" long may be a little longer. $600 shipped in the 48 US states. If you live in Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona I will personally deliver it to your house!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2004, 01:57 PM   #2
arizona
more pics:
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2004, 05:25 AM   #4
Canyon State
Re: Emerald Green Tree Boa for sale.

Quote:
Originally posted by arizona
Animals: Captive born Emerald Green Tree Boa for sale. It is about 29" long may be a little longer. $600 shipped in the 48 US states. If you live in Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona I will personally deliver it to your house!!
just wondering about what part of az are you in im in peoria and it would be nice to fine some one close to do some business with and im also very interested in your emerald if you would be willing to take partial trade that is if you still have it

Old 11-22-2004, 01:02 PM   #5
arizona
Hey whats up! I used to live in Glendale I worked at the Arrowhead Towne Center mall. I ran the Fast-Fix Jewelry store next to Robinsons May. I may just move back up there.
I live about 3.5 hours east of you in Safford.
I may be intrested in a partial cash/trade with you go ahead and email me at azbanbo@gmail.com with your offers and if you want we can exchange numbers and talk. Hope to hear from you soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2004, 01:11 PM   #6
arizona
Lightbulb

I am also looking for a .450 Marlin if anyone has one they would like to trade.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread