Need advise for first green tree python. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #11
GMTIRRILL
here's list of breeders that will give you great animals, Jason Stevens of Colorado, Greg Schiavino, kieth tompson, Buddy Buscemi, Signal herps and also Ryan Burke of clockwork reptile. even though ryan gets his animal from bush master farms he keeps them till they are eating like champs I have two from him and they are awesome. if you want blue go with Sorong and Monokwari neos they throw a lot of blue....

April the reason I sent him to the Morelia viridis forum is because it is completely green tree python discussions something Fauna is not he will learn more there then he will ever learn here. it is an exclusive topic on that site

Old 01-20-2014, 01:58 AM   #12
Didgeridoo333
Thank you everyone. You guys are awesome. Thank you for the list. I'm now thinking I may shoot for sexed year old Sorong type or other similar localities mentioned. I've always wanted to get into green tree pythons or emerald tree boas since I saw my first ones as a child. I just never felt I was ready till now. I finally have that confidence and my excitement is building. Such beauty. I held a very tame 6ft female biak and ever since I've decided its a must have. I have yet to see a Sorong in person but I can't wait. It's too bad they can't be sexed by feeling like on baby boas. How often can adults be held without too much stress once older and established? I normally hold my boas and milksnakes while I clean their enclosures for ten to fifteen min two or three times a week or when I see they made a mess etc. Even if they are blue or shedding and have even helped them shed at times as long as they feel relaxed and not stressed or tense. I find it awesome that one of my boas at times when I go to put him back in his enclosure climbs right back onto my hands and arms if not ready to go back in yet. Normally after fifteen to 20 min he goes back in easily no fuss. It's odd to me but wonder if anyone has had similar experience with green tree pythons? I have milksnakes too but they have never done this behavior yet on a regular basis.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!