JV's Reptiles and Exotic Pets in Garland, TX - INQUIRY/Using other people's pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2004, 12:03 AM   #1
KelliH
JV's Reptiles and Exotic Pets in Garland, TX - INQUIRY/Using other people's pictures

Just wanted to inquire here to see if anyone had ever done business with these guys. Going by their website
http://www.jvreptiles.com/
they appear to be brokers. They posted on ad on kingsnake for several different types of geckos, which interested me, so I checked out their site. I noticed several pics in their gallery that looked familiar, and actually one bearded dragon picture is from Sundial Reptiles, the logo is still on it.

Anybody have any dealings with them?

Old 10-26-2004, 02:34 AM   #2
serpentboy78
Question HMMMM

I have not dealt with them,but I inquired about doing a deal with them tonight infact.... Now I guess I should have 2nd thoughts.... Maybe they had premission to use the pix though? Who knows? I'd like to. Pe@ce...Mike Clark...

Old 10-26-2004, 10:06 AM   #3
Pennebaker
No they did not have permission to use our photo, and thank you Kelli for pointing it out to me. I have emailed them and asked them to remove it.
That dragon is not one of their orange phase beardeds as he is still in our collection
At least the copyright is still on there!
Thanks
Dana

Old 10-26-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
lizardguy917
I am sorry. I Did not build the page i had a friend build it for me. I Didnt know anything about it. The person that made my web page is out of town right now. When he gets back he will hear about this. I am sorry for the confusion. And i want to tell Dana sorry as well. We are just getting in to the business and i am going to breed every thing my self later on. Please dont let this reflect our business we are just trying to have fun with a hobbie of ours. If you do business with us you wont regreat it we have good prices and we wont sell sick animals. we Have every thing for at least three weeks before we put it on the market.

Sorry, Jerime

Old 10-26-2004, 06:08 PM   #5
serpentboy78
Wink No worries..

I had the same thing happen to me when my site was 1st put up.. These things happen I dont see how it will reflect nething bad on ur bizz. just MOI. I feel you guys are good ppl. Hope all goes well... Pe@ce.. Mike Clark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!