A short story - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
Stardust
A short story

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "Will you marry me?" The girl said "No" and she lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank martinis with friends, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had a closet full of shoes and handbags, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.

The End

Old 03-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
Wilomn
And the man, to whom she declined the bliss of true happiness was never broke, bought a big house on the lake he loved to fish in, drove a truck that was the envy of many a married man, drank with his buddies at a whim, left his chonies on the floor (if he bothered to wear them at all) never had a single single in his wallet, was voted best Big Brother in the Big Brothers of America 7 years running and lived to the ripe old age of 103.

He is survived by 6 children, 27 grand children, 14 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren.

She missed out on that one, the silly wench.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
Stardust
Quote:
He is survived by 6 children, 27 grand children, 14 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren.
You know that would have been pretty good, up unil this line

Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 AM   #4
ZX11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
You know that would have been pretty good, up unil this line

What's wrong with that line?? The man shared himself with women that wanted him. The skinny, non-cooking, handbag shopping lady had her chance..

Old 03-23-2007, 03:39 AM   #5
Stardust
Quote:
What's wrong with that line?? The man shared himself with women that wanted him. The skinny, non-cooking, handbag shopping lady had her chance..
I don't know about you but having kids myself I know they cost a pretty penny (not that I would change any of my past )
That is what I was referring to.

Old 03-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #6
ZX11
The old man was able to work long hours and build a highly profitable business and supported his kids and girlfriends.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!