Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #141
royal1reptiles
Next show Nov 8th 2009

Wanted to just post a reminder that the next show is Nov 8th 2009
Hope to see every one there!

Vendor info we still have a few tables open for the nov 8th 2009 show.
Contact me at 724-675-8098 for table info
tables are 8foot and $36 each!

Sure the show will be another great one ! See you there!

Old 10-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #142
porkchop48
That means I have a couple more weeks to work on a new outfit for my mini stripper :-)
I am trying to get her a new pole and some flashing lights.

I think she needs to show a bit more cleavage and butt cleavage to charge a $1.00 per touch.

Are pasties good attire for the show?

Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #143
royal1reptiles
for your mini stripper i guess pasites would be ok...... I dont think i want to see them on any of the vendors .....

make sure you bring your mini stripper to the show because we are bringing her a gift as well...... you need more props for her... to charge that 1.00 per touch... i think... if you dont like your pole she could offer chair dances this month...... you could also offer a chair dance school or something.. or Dancing with frogs TV might be in effect

Old 10-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #144
Randolph's Redtail's
Maybe not on the stripper , but you can wear them !

Old 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #145
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
for your mini stripper i guess pasites would be ok...... I dont think i want to see them on any of the vendors .....

make sure you bring your mini stripper to the show because we are bringing her a gift as well...... you need more props for her... to charge that 1.00 per touch... i think... if you dont like your pole she could offer chair dances this month...... you could also offer a chair dance school or something.. or Dancing with frogs TV might be in effect

i really want to see Jim and Dave in pasties. I want to see if they can get the tassels going opposite ways.

She will def be at the show. I can not wait to tell her she will be getting some new "gifts" hopefully not the kind that keep on giving. Or the 4 legged kind. Now that is just a little too weird for me.

Chair dancing... Good thinking

Old 10-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #146
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
Maybe not on the stripper , but you can wear them !

Shhh Jim.. You said that out loud.

Did you have to include the eek at the end?

Old 10-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #147
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
i really want to see Jim and Dave in pasties. I want to see if they can get the tassels going opposite ways.

She will def be at the show. I can not wait to tell her she will be getting some new "gifts" hopefully not the kind that keep on giving. Or the 4 legged kind. Now that is just a little too weird for me.

Chair dancing... Good thinking
But Jim already wears panties, oh, you said pasties.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #148
royal1reptiles
Unhappy

geee.... panties and pasties and a reptile show ... we could have a vendor panty competition or something...

....not sure if i should be promoting you guys ... dont think you need help....

hope all is well with every one we still have a few tables open for November let me know if you want a table!

Old 10-30-2009, 06:44 AM   #149
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
geee.... panties and pasties and a reptile show ... we could have a vendor panty competition or something...

....not sure if i should be promoting you guys ... dont think you need help....

hope all is well with every one we still have a few tables open for November let me know if you want a table!

oh Amanda I am sure we need help, just probably not the kind you are talking about

Any chance of getting a 1/2 table at the show? The mom wants to bring some stuff and I have run out of room on the regular table.

She wants to bring some soft furs since she has been over run with them ( who would have thought), some roaches, etc. So between her and my sister who sends me with her beardeds I really think they should split the extra 1/2 table cost. Wishful thinking

Oh vendor panty competition... How about we all just vend in our gutchies?

Old 10-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #150
royal1reptiles
kristy yes you can get the other half a table not a problem
see you at the show

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show