Please send good wishes and prayers - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 07-16-2022, 02:58 PM   #31
WebSlave
I hope he is able to work out something reasonable concerning the hospital bill. I just got statements for both Connie and myself with out recent medical issues, and it is NOT pretty. And I really don't know how much of those bills (especially the line items marked as being DECLINED) are going to be landing on our table sooner or later.

The insurance companies have worked it such that you really can't afford to be without their products. It could wind up being financial suicide for most folks.

Old 07-16-2022, 09:44 PM   #32
Lucille
Don't fret. You might consider increasing your comfort level by getting a little more familiar with the system. And of course there is always bankruptcy, which is just a bunch of paperwork and not nearly as scary as they make it seem.
Hospital billing is also a process, so I'm just waiting to hear from my son about his bill after he hears about it. Of course, he is also pretty independent (I wonder where he got that from)

Old 07-27-2022, 12:44 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
How did things work out with the hospital bill? Did that work out OK?
I'm not sure if he has received all the bills yet, but so far, it appears as if he will end up owing about $2000.

Old 07-27-2022, 01:07 PM   #34
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'm not sure if he has received all the bills yet, but so far, it appears as if he will end up owing about $2000.
That would be FAR better than what it could have been. Glad he was able to work things out so that the bill wouldn't have been more painful than the snake bite.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!