Live Feeders needed | near Huntsville TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 09-20-2022, 09:40 PM   #1
Resolute
Live Feeders needed | near Huntsville TX

I have found that I live on an island deep inland. I have had very little success finding rodent breeders near where I live and currently am unable to breed my own due to renting. I have a current breeder but they are 35 min out and not always in stock. I have tried f/t and that’s ok for my older snakes as they have been offered a varied diet fed from hemostat and take whatever is offered now, but the hatchlings would rather starve or mandate assist feedings every feeding. And for many other reasons (f/t have arrived smelling foul, too small, with bugs frozen with them, etc.) I prefer to feed live.

Anybody know of anyone somewhat near Huntsville, TX whom breeds rodents that I could contact?

Or, please tell me where to find a list of rodent breeders nationwide… thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!