UFOs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:38 PM   #11
bjwsl
I had an experience once, probably close to seven years ago or so by now, if not more. My mom had a house in a rural area with a lot of land, it was a great place, big pool, hot tub, pond, etc. etc. During the summer, my friends and I would hang out there for the entertainment. A long time good friend of mine and I were skinning dipping (I know it's weird, but we were and are straight, I'm married now alright, it was just more relaxing like that out in the cool summer night). There were others inside the home, but no one else out there with us.

It was just like any other night, he had his glasses off, and is nearly blind without them, but he didn't want to risk losing them in the pool in the middle of the night. I believe we both may have had a drink or two, if so he would have had more than me. So we were just chilling, swimming, talking about life and probably women, when in the distance, where there was an opening in the woods right before the cliff that lead down to a river, I saw this blue illumination. It was kind of shining up like a fire might, but it was pure blue and shining stronger than I think a fire would or ever could. It was reaching so high on the trees. Now by no means were either of us drunk, or even close, I never drink that much and my friend did not on that night.

I tried to point this out to my friend like "dude check that out, what is that?" He couldn't see it (again without his glasses he is legally blind). At that time I think it may have died down a little, but I can't say that for sure. I do know that he didn't see it, and so we continued. Now this is where it got weird (besides the fact that the two of us were naked together in a pool). Some time passed, I would estimate a half hour to an hour. I had seemingly forgotten about it, and he never saw it so he wasn't concerned in the first place, my initial reaction was really just interest and amusement, I wasn't concerned, just curious.

All of the sudden I noticed it was back, and brilliant as ever. I tried to get my friend to notice it again. This time he did see it, and either he got his glasses to see it better or got them to see it period. He was quite blown away by it just as I was. Neither of us heard anything or saw anything before hand, and it wasn't quite like anything we had seen before. So here we are, naked in the pool, staring at some unfamiliar light in the woods. We were both extremely entertained by it. So we just watched the light and talked about such things as UFOs and whatever. The light again was just unlike anything we had seen before. It didn't flicker or waver like a fire might, and it was blue through and through. A lighter blue, but blue nonetheless.

But as we were admiring it, we started to hear noises in the distance, in the general direction of it. Now that began to disturb us a bit. Now my mom's property was set up like this, let's see if I can describe this well here...there was the front yard, than the house, than the pool and hot tub and stuff in the beginning of the "back yard." Then there was a brief section of woods, then there was an opening with a pond, and then a larger section of woods up until the cliff that lead down to the river that I mentioned before.

Now the light and the noises were coming from the distant woods as I said. What freaked us out was that the noises began to sound like they were coming closer. There were branches and leaves and stuff crunching, cracking, and crumbling, seemingly underneath footsteps. The pace would change, it would quicken, slow down, stop, etc. etc. Now we were scared, but we weren't completely freaked out just yet. Everything went quiet, and then we heard noises in the first section (smaller section) of woods. Again the pace was changing, but we didn't give it much time. We decided to swim to the deck at the count of three, grab our shorts, and jet inside WHILE we put them on. We were scared out of our minds. We stopped focusing on the light as we started to hear the noises. Somewhere along the lines the light disappeared. We were sincerely panicked, not even excited, just scared. We tried to get some of the others to go out with us, but everyone was more interested in their own things they had going on and/or figured we were just playing.

That story sticks in my mind, we looked for some signs of something being there, but there was nothing, at least not that we saw. No ashes from a fire or imprints from something landing. It was strange, and it was most definitely true. I just don't know what we truly heard or saw, and I will always wonder, as will my friend.

I think there is a definite possibility that there are others out there, and I myself would even like that, though the backlash would be widespread with how we would react and how it would affect religious beliefs and so on. I would like to know what we saw that night, I just hate having things unanswered. It was a different experience, and one I probably won't experience again, though I would like to find out for sure whether or not there is certain proof that there are intelligent lifeforms on other planets that have come to us. Alright, that is my story, I hope it was interesting.

Old 02-26-2006, 02:20 AM   #12
Junkyard
I cannot say I can be left out of this one, or my wife for that matter. We both saw one when we were driving on the 405 in Orange county. It was quite a dark night, a blue/green object streaked over the sky at an incredible speed.

My wife has a story of her own, she was in a restaurant with her sister and father, they witnessed a UFO flying at great speed and had great maneuverability. They were outside eating, along with over 30 other people watching, to this day her sister denies ever seeing it.

Here were we live east of San Diego, we have witnessed one craft a couple of times. We were taking the offramp of the highway as we were returning home, off to the north above the mountains was a ship wit two very large lights. It was about 4:40 pm, so not dark at all, I decided to turn around and drive out closer to the craft to get a better look. It was not moving, we watched this thing for a good 10 minutes hovering, so I figured we can get somewhat closer as it was maybe 15 miles away. At this point it decided to leave, maybe it knew we were coming, it headed northeast over the hills very smoothly and slowly so we thought. The speed was remarkable, yet did not zip off like many UFOs do. We have seen this craft a couple of times now. Odd things are abound here with the military being so close.

I have seen aerial views of Area 51, I will link a website, from what I have learned it is no longer in use because it is far too well known, but the government has another base we do not know about for the purpose of paranormal studies and aircrafts. http://www.fas.org/irp/overhead/groom.htm

A website I enjoy greatly is www.coasttocoastam.com odd stuff and many great pictures there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!