For Sale 2015 Female Batik 100% Het T-negative Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 12:56 AM   #1
Tombot
2015 Female Batik 100% Het T-negative Albino

2015 Female Batik 100% Het T-negative Albino. Produced by ReptillisHerps. Comes with paperwork from ReptillisHerps certifying she is 100% het. T-negative albino. Her pattern is really striking and the few times I have posted her, most people assume she is a Batrix.

Shortly after she came into my care two years ago, her lower jaw swelled after a meal and I took her to my local exotics vet back home in CT (South Wilton Veterinary Group). The vet opened her Jaw and the cause was determined to be a broken tooth that had punctured her lower jaw. The puncture site was not infected, and the Vet's recommendation was that no treatment was necessary. She has never skipped a meal or received treatment for this. Sometimes her lower Jaw will still swell after a meal but it recedes within 72 hours. I mention this only for transparency purposes, there is nothing physically wrong with her.

Email tombot555@gmail.com for pricing and questions. Serious inquiries only.
Will consider partial trades+cash for any other blood species (specifically any Lyly combinations) or any V90 tub sized racks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2017, 01:39 AM   #2
Tombot
bump

still available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
albino blood python, blood, het albino