For Sale Custom terrarium (29gal) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
sgiath
Custom terrarium (29gal)

Standard 29 gallon glass aquarium with black metal top; this custom terrarium setup has a permanent hand-carved and painted background meant to resemble a ruined Axumite stele.

The background was constructed from extruded polystyrene and expandable foam. It was covered in several layers of grout, painted with acrylic paint, and sealed. It's light, resistant to water, and is pretty sturdy overall.

The tank comes completely furnished and as-is. Furnishings include several inches of peat moss, sphagnum moss, three plastic plants, and several flat pieces of cork bark. Alternatively, if you don't want all that stuff, I'll remove it and sell you just the bare bones.

This setup was initially designed for a small group of Tanzanian Tailless Whipscorpions (Damon diadema). If you purchase this terrarium you can have them, as well (I estimate that there are about 6-9 juveniles in the tank). Once they reach maturity, I suspect that 3-5 can share this tank comfortably.

Pickup in Dekalb, IL or the surrounding area. I can bring this tank to the next All Animal Expo in Wheaton, as well.

$250 OBO. Trades will be entertained.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
custom cage, terrarium