For Sale Custom Cage Design/Build! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
akendrum
Custom Cage Design/Build!

Having trouble getting a cage specifically suited for your reptile or fish? Trust me, I know how that is. Well, I have been solving these types of problems for nearly 15 years. I enjoy building and setting up terrariums and aquariums for reptiles and fish. You just let me know what you have, what you want, and your allowed space. I will then send you plans custom fit to your specifications, custom plans with complete supplies, or I will build the finished product and send it to you.

How it works:
I need to know for which type of animal you need an enclosure.
I will email you free quotes for my services.
If you decide to continue, I will need to know what you have already to determine what you will need.
Then, for $15 I will evaluate your situation, and send you a detailed plan of your supplies, costs, measurements, etc.
With this, I will also send you quotes for my different levels or services.

You can choose to keep my plans and build the enclosure on your own, or you can choose one of 3 other options:

1. You can have me get all the supplies for you and mail them to you with a detailed plan

2. You can have me get all the supplies, and build the final product for you.

3. You can have me get all the supplies, and send you a detailed video of how to build your enclosure with the supplies.

Option 2 is better suited for people in my area as many custom cages are quite large and difficult to ship after completion. Option 3 can be for people who live too far for cost effective shipping of a finished product.

Email me at sales@mcoreptiles.com
Or call/text me at 856-630-1789

Check out my website: http://www.mcoreptiles.com/Enclosure...-Services.html
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, custom cage, design, enclosures, lizard