Carpet Pythons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-10-2004, 08:33 PM   #11
cassys
yes Green Trees are touchy but of course this one is still a juvenile. I have heard that their reputation is takin to seriously about Green Trees. they are supposed to be pretty docile when an adult. All young snakes are grumpy. This one is already calming down too. Well, I do have Photoshop but I got a new computer and for soem reason I cannot dowload the software to it. Talk to you later.

Cass

Old 10-11-2004, 02:22 PM   #12
Sand&SunReptile
Depends.
Its a steriotype on the whole species. A lot of snakes are steriotyped.

Old 10-11-2004, 04:19 PM   #13
cassys
You are right! My Green Tree has been eating very aggressively towards his/her frozen hopper. I always love that part about owning a snake. You don't by any chance need any frozen rats or mice? I can offer many different sized mice and rats that are very healthy. I can also offer live ones but I am sure that would be hard to ship.

Cass

Old 10-11-2004, 08:41 PM   #14
Sand&SunReptile
What sizes of rats do you have. I'd need something decently small, like big fuzzie.
Also, any adult mice?
What are your prices for these per rodent, or do you quanity price?

Old 10-12-2004, 04:33 PM   #15
cassys
I have barely 11 unweaned rat pups that are fuzzies. I also have 6 just born mice, 5 fat unweaned hopper mice that are about 2-3 weeks old. I have three adult female rats, three males, two of which I need to keep, also need to keep one female. I can sell one adult female mouse as well. The pregnant mouse will deliver 6 new born mice in about 2 days. All baby rats and mice are 35-50 cents each and adult rats are 2 dollars each. I need to keep two females and one amle. Two of the males are fancy but I don't charge more for them. One male I will have to sell for 3 dollars for he is about 650 grams maybe more. Let me know if you want pictures. What state do you live in? If you need them live, I can try to se eif I can ship that with some conmpany, but if it is way too much for lvie than forget it. Frozen I will send on two night delivery. Should be about 10 dollars for that type of shipment, of course depending on weight of box.

Cass

Old 10-12-2004, 07:44 PM   #16
Sand&SunReptile
Im sorry, but Im going to have to say no. The quanities you have would make it more expensive for me to buy from you then my current supplier.
I would buy from you, the prices are great, but the shipping would destroy the costs.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:56 AM   #17
cassys
yeah, you are right about that. I need to find people who live in my state. What state do you live in anyway?

Old 10-18-2004, 02:45 PM   #18
Sand&SunReptile
Mass. Nice freezing cold Mass.
Makes heat tape and heating pads the best invention since sliced bread.

Old 10-18-2004, 05:11 PM   #19
cassys
yep you are right but i enjoy watching my snakes eat live. the Green tree I will stay with frozen for it was a high priced snake and to ruin it all because of food would be disasterous.

Old 10-18-2004, 06:09 PM   #20
Sand&SunReptile
Itd be a shame to lose any animal because of a vicious rodent. I love when mine eat f/t, but some wont. So, I give them defensless prey, like pinkie, fuzzie mice/rats.
Mice arent bad to feed live though. They dont have the teeth rats do.
Get tired of your female Coastal yet...? LOL>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!