SOLD!! 2.2 2021 Hypo Albino Bullsnakes!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 02-27-2023, 07:38 PM   #1
Andy Reeves
2.2 2021 Hypo Albino Bullsnakes!!!!

Hi all. I have 2.2 2021 Trumbower hypo and albino bullsnakes (Hybino or Sunglow) for sale. These are also possibly het for whiteside, patternless, and Miami axanthic. Asking $250 each plus $75 for shipping to your nearest FedEx hub. Will ship when weather is appropriate. Please email me at andyreeves1@hotmail.com with any questions. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2023, 09:24 PM   #2
Foleyjl
Hello,
Are these still available and what are the genetics of the parents?

Old 03-22-2023, 11:49 PM   #3
Andy Reeves
Genetics of Dam and Sire

Yes, these are still available. The Dam and Sire are both visual albinos, both het for Trumbower hypo and Miami county axanthic and whiteside. They both have a 50% chance of being het for patternless. I have never produced a patternless from this pair, but there is still a chance that one of them is het. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!