SOLD!! 2 baby Sri Lankan star tortoise and 3 Burmese star - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors Ľ  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Ľ Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 06:06 PM   #1
2 baby Sri Lankan star tortoise and 3 Burmese star

Hello 2 baby Sri Lankan star tortoise for sale Iím asking 960 for them both plus shipping and PayPal fee. Both are about 3 months old one is higher in yellow and the other higher in black both have growth lines on them.
I also have 3 Burmese star each baby is about 8 months old they have more than tripled their size since hatching if you want the Burmese and Sri Lanka together Iím asking 2,150 shipped with PayPal fees included.
For pictures and more info text me at+19162803587

The pictures provided are bad quality text me for more pictures and possibly FaceTime to show the babies and videos.

Local pickups will be 2000 instead of 2150
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-04-2019, 10:59 PM   #2
New pictures can be provided if you text me these are pictures my supplier send me ( I donít breed them I bought them from my supplier but all the needed info is from the supplier and correct). If I receive a personal text I will send fresh pictures
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!