SOLD!! SOLD CB23 Eastern Hermann's tortoise hatchlings (ask about TTPG member pricing) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-26-2023, 11:41 AM   #1
shelledfriends
SOLD CB23 Eastern Hermann's tortoise hatchlings (ask about TTPG member pricing)

Parting with some well started Eastern Hermann's tortoise hatchlings. Active, alert, and enthusiastic feeders with nice firm shell. Raised outdoors here in Northern CA with access to sunshine and water at all times. Well hydrated animals with that are also soaked couple of times a week. More pictures and feeding videos are available at https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZyAm2G5oyyyKURKk7

Diet: Feeding on a diet of fresh weeds, flowers, cactus pads, Hikari Mulberrific pellets, and greens mixed with dried herbs from Kapidolo farms. Each order with receive two free samples from Kapidolofarms, included in the box.

What to expect: I am happy to answer any questions you have, before and after the transaction is over. The most important thing for me is that my animals get a good home so if you are new to the hobby then I am happy to help you with every aspect of their care. E-mail is the best way to stay in touch with me.

See the reviews about me at https://www.shelledfriends.com/reviews

Guarantee: Guaranteed to be alive and outwardly healthy upon arrival if signed for upon delivery. Full refund, yes including the shipping cost, if the animal does not reach you alive, no excuses given.

Price: $150 each plus shipping (ask about TTPG member pricing).

Shipping: I will ship via FedEx for next day arrival. At this time I am shipping only to hubs for pickup. I ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays only, weather permitting and FedEx looks to be clear. I will be checking weather at my end, at the Memphis hub and at your end to determine if it is safe to ship.

Packaging:
I will always use a box with styrofoam lining. No additional cost for the box. A Cryopak phase 22 will be added as needed to maintain comfortable temperature inside the box.

Payment:
- Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp and Paypal accepted.

Terms of Sale
When you order turtle(s) or tortoise(s) from me you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all the terms mentioned below

1. All turtles under 4” are sold from one hobbyist (me) to another hobbyist. The turtles are not sold to be pets but for educational, display or scientific purposes only.

2. No sales to minors. By contacting me you acknowledge that you are over 18 years old.

3. No returns or refunds. All animals are represented accurately and it is your responsibility to read the description closely.

4. All animals are guaranteed to be healthy when they arrive. It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of the requirements of the species you are purchasing and have the enclosure ready and setup properly before the animals arrives. Research should already be done prior to the order; not after you receive the turtle.

5. I guarantee live arrival, even if FedEx messes up delivery. You should be available to sign and receive the package at the first attempt or if picking up at the hub you should pick up the package within an hour of arrival. Failure to do so will nullify the live arrival guarantee.

6. If there is a problem with the shipment then you should report it within an hour of arrival of the shipment.

7. In the unfortunate event of Dead on Arrival (DOA) I need you to contact me within an hour of arrival of the package. I will need you to ship the deceased animal back to me the same day for a full refund, including shipping cost. All animals I ship out are marked and will be verified before a refund is issued.

8. If there is a health issue with the animal that you just received then report it by the end of the day of arrival and we will respond with what needs to be done. Note that if you choose to take the animal to a veterinarian then you are responsible for all financial obligations and the vet bill will not be covered by us.

9. All animals are sold as unsexed unless the sex is explicitly specified.

10. It is your responsibility to follow quarantine protocols and not expose your established animals to the new turtle(s).

11. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone, for any reason, at my discretion. This includes someone I do not feel is ready to commit to daily turtle care.

Please e-mail me at support@shelledfriends.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

Michael Thathuvaswamy
Shelled Friends
www.shelledfriends.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!