For Sale 5 ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS cb *wild type* Darwin’s Carpet Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-23-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
TheReptileGuy
5 ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS cb *wild type* Darwin’s Carpet Pythons

These are 66% het albino pure Darwin’s Carpet Python. Darwin’s Carpet Pythons don’t pop up for sale all that often and can be hard to come by in US collections. They are all just about 2.5-3ft and with good appetites with the exception of # who is a bit more difficult to feed but still eats just fine, so they should be breeding size within a year or so. I’m not 100% certain that the sex is correct but I’m fairly confident that I have 2.3. I will ask for proof that you have an enclosure ready before the shipment. I do not want these animals to receive improper care. All feeding on f/t.

Prices above each picture
Pairs are discounted
Take all 5 for 900

Text me for more info at 8434226491

Male #1 $300
This male is an amazing snake to work with, super laid back. May or may not keep him.

Male #2 $225
This male is a bit shy and needs to be worked with a little more but still an awesome snake. This is also the one that I have trouble getting to eat from time to time, but I found that if I wait until night and set the rat outside of her hide she will pull it in and eat it.

Female #1 $250
She is easily frightened but calms down nicely.

Female #2 $225
If you’re interested I can tell you the whole story, but she managed to get stuck in a didgeridoo

Female #3 $200
This female needs to be worked with, she is the only one that takes a little more time to calm down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2019, 12:26 PM   #2
TheReptileGuy
Price reduced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!