SYR with FedEx now - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
dragonlvr64
SYR with FedEx now

Letter I just received

ShipYourReptiles with FedEx
Header

To our valued customers,

We are back!

After shipping more than 50,000 packages with UPS, we have completed our transition to FedEx. We are now ready to take care of all your non-venomous reptile shipping needs.

Visit www.ShipYourReptiles.com today to order shipping supplies and get a free rate quote!

* ShipYourReptiles.com customers can ship live non-venomous reptiles, including snakes, to and from businesses and residences.
* Because we are certified to ship live non-venomous reptiles via FedEx, you don't have to be certified.
* Thanks to our customer support team, you'll continue to get the same level of customer service as a million-dollar shipper.
* With FedEx Priority Overnight service, you'll enjoy guaranteed 10:30 a.m. arrival to most addresses.
* Money-back guarantee -- ShipYourReptiles is the only way to get a money-back on-time guarantee for FedEx live reptile shipping.
* You'll get a great rate!

We are excited to resume shipping with FedEx, and we hope you enjoy our services.

Robyn@ShipYourReptiles.com

© 2011 ShipYourReptiles.com. All rights reserved.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
justindh1
Just checked their rates and I actually save a dollar if I go through fed-ex myself. $49.83 through SYR and $48.89 through Fed-EX. I guess if your not certified then they will work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!