For Sale Ambanja Panther Chameleons Dr Gonzo Males/Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
rjarosek
Ambanja Panther Chameleons Dr Gonzo Males/Females

Located in Diamond Bar, Ca

Sire of the listed babies was on the cover of reptiles magazine and is also featured on the back of the Chameleon Handbook (Barron's Pet Handbooks).

Don't miss out on your chance to add this exceptional bloodline to your collection. I am offering up only two of each sex. No more from the two clutches I have will be offered for sale on line and will only be available for purchase at shows. I am holding back quite a few of these guys.

Advanced purchase and pickup at the show in Pomona on Aug 7 can be arranged. Payment in advance is required.

Please email me @ ryan@tikitikireptiles.com if you have any questions.

2 males and 2 females available. All are 3-4 months of age and are feeding on 3/8 in crickets , house flies, and silkworms.

Males : $250
Females : $200
($400 for 1.1 related)
- plus shipping -

I take credit cards over the phone and paypal. Shipping is UPS overnight only. Contact me for payment information. If temperatures are too hot I will have to delay shipment. I will make sure to get your order to you ASAP but it has to be safe for the animal.

Thank you

Sire is Dr. Gonzo.
Mom is from FL Chams Brantley (Purple Bar Ambanja)
Dr. Gonzo's sire is from the Kammers Amandil.

background was edited on this photo. Everything else was untouched.

Reptile mag Aug 2009

Photo with iphone

Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Violet6
Hi.Do you still have a male? Could you send me a couple of pics of both of the males?My email is carsonfrische@yahoo.com.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet6 View Post
Hi.Do you still have a male? Could you send me a couple of pics of both of the males?My email is carsonfrische@yahoo.com.

They sold about 9 months ago. I do have another clutch due any day and have a list going. If you PM me I can add you to the list and let you know when they hatch.

Ryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
djfishygillz
any of that new clutch available yet?

Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
15Sulcata
hello i wanted to know if you have any panther males from dr.gonzo or other males please email me robertgamez46@yahoo.com i also live in los angeles california so much more local pick up ot are you available for local pick up?

Old 05-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
jambore123
email sent

Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
15Sulcata
yah but do any other male panthers or just thats it

Old 05-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #8
15Sulcata
can u email so we may talk about ur availability of male panthers.
robertgamez46@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!