Battery gnomes? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:44 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
you wake up and find its on you now. lol. I didn't even know they made cheesecake cookies. hmmm.... (runs out to car)

Ben & Jerrys makes Cheesecake flavored icecream too ^_-

I second Bills safe idea, you can buy one at k mart for 12 bucks. 20 bucks will get you one that will last 30 minutes in a fire.

then, the Gremlins*coughkidscough* can never get in!

Old 05-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
Cat_72
I've had the cheesecake ice cream as well.

If I put them in a safe, I'd probably never get to them either, because I'd forget the combination. And if I wrote it down somewhere, they would find it. LOL.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I've had the cheesecake ice cream as well.

If I put them in a dafe, I'd probably never get to them either, because I'd forget the combination. And if I wrote it down somewhere, they would find it. LOL.

Whats a "dafe"?

Old 05-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #14
frankykeno
Our youngest is 6. He has a huge firetruck that is so loud I swear Rescue 911 dispatches from some point in my hallway, an army truck that not only lights up and roars across the room but screams at me about "taking a hill" or some such nonsense. Oh and his new huge remote control dragon. Dang those fire red eyes and the dragon roar....scares the beejesus out of me while I'm innocently sipping my morning coffee (much to his evil 6 year old delight!) He loves those loud sorts of toys.

I must say I quite enjoy the days when the batteries run low and mommy "forgot" to go buy more.

P.S. You know before you have kids you just never imagine yourself hollering..."Michael Joseph, you come get your dragon out of the bathroom right this minute! It's NOT funny to scare mommy while she's peeing!!!!!" Somehow they don't cover this stuff in What to Expect While You're Expecting.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:06 AM   #15
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Whats a "dafe"?
I have no idea what on earth you are talking about, Bill.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #16
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I have no idea what on earth you are talking about, Bill.
Thats why I quoted it. Now it's there for all to see.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #17
Cat_72
Smartypants.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!