For Sale Sub-Adult Male Veiled Chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-30-2015, 10:42 AM   #1
mkane2013
Exclamation Sub-Adult Male Veiled Chameleon

I have a super friendly sub-adult male Veiled Chameleon for sale. He loves to be held, if you put your hand in his tank he'll actually climb onto it and up your arm. He is an enthusiastic eater- he loves Super Worms and also likes crickets. He also loves kale and will occasionally eat blueberries. The first picture shows his amazing coloring, taken about a month ago- that's the day we found out that he gets mad when you try to feed him with shiny feeder tongs... He apparently doesn't like shiny things, haha! This guy has tons of character and will be a gorgeous adult. Asking $100 OBO (plus shipping).

I'm also selling the tank that he currently lives in, can be purchased together or separately but the tank is local pickup only. The tank is an Exo-Terra size Large/Extra Tall. The dimensions are 36in (length) X 18in (width) X 36in (height). Tank comes with all of the decor as well as a Monsoon Mister. Asking $250 OBO.

Please feel free to message me with requests for more pictures of the Chameleon or the tank, I'd be happy to send you my contact info.

Located in Pennsylvania and am willing to meet you for pickup of the tank. Arrangements can also be made to meet for the pickup of the Chameleon (within reason).

Pictures of the Chameleon:

Pictures of the tank/decor/accessories:

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, chameleon, sub adults, veiled chameleons