SOLD!! Stunning High End Creamy Drippy White Spot Proven Female Crested Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-17-2017, 05:16 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow Stunning High End Creamy Drippy White Spot Proven Female Crested Gecko

Roma is/was here on loan from Mindscape Reptiles for the 2016 season and is now being released for sale on their behalf. This absolutely stunning girl is feeding well on a rotation of all flavors of Pangea Fruit Mix Complete (PFMC). She is a nice sized gecko, productive with perfect clutches, and has proven to pass down her white spot and drippy traits to offspring. This gorgeous crowned and creamy girl comes from red parents. She was paired with Summit 2016 and they produced some absolutely stunning babies (see her page here: Roma).

My paypal email is kylie@gargoylequeen.com. Please email me (fastest response; I rarely/inconsistently check messages on fauna) with any questions, shipping quote inquiry, etc. For more photos of this amazing girl and to see many other available animals, please visit my available crested page here. I do currently have a sale special for multiple cresteds; see information at the top of my available page.

No trades at this time, please. If you would like to make a purchase, please be sure to read through my terms for more information regarding payment, shipping and guarantees which is available for viewing here. My BOI is available for viewing here.

Roma - $600 + shipping SOLD

Produced by: Emily's Geckos
Parents: Sir Jazz Feets x Miss OMG
Hatch Date: 9.16.2012
Sex: Female
Spot Status: No Spots​ (White Present)

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ciliatus, crested, crested gecko, crestie, cresties