Wath Out For Dt Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:34 AM   #91
ScottsSerpents
I HAVE SCAMMED NOONE I HAVE DONE RIGHT BY ALL MY CUSTERMERS!!

IF A CUSTERMER REFUSES A PACKAGE/ KILLS A SNAKE THEY DO NOT GET A RUFUND!!!

LIKE I SAID I HAVE SOLD OVER 2000 SNAKES............ and only had a problem with 2 cust.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #92
ScottsSerpents
Keep To The Thread Do Not Go Off Topic This Is About Dt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #93
ScottsSerpents
Have Fun All Leaving Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:36 AM   #94
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Have Fun All Leaving Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should all be so lucky......

Old 02-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #95
Gary O
Dennis I see a clear threat to you here. This Terry guy IMO put it clear as day. It is a bunch of fricken BS that he has the nerve to even say you ruined his business but to post a threat to your life is WAY OVER the line.

IMO that should be a ban. You did nothing to deserve this thread or the threat.

What the hell is he thinking. He rips off a person then blames you for ruining his business.

Terry, I will be posting this thread and the other thread on any ad I see of yours.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #96
Wolfy-hound
If I were DThomas, I'd bring charges for threats against him. Also, I'd call his ISP to have him banned from using it, since all of the above is blantant abuse.
Posting a link to a thread that you are involved with is not ruining your reputation. I'm really hoping you are drunk, because if you act this way cold sober, I'd have the white-coat folks on you in a heartbeat.
Best wishes in your life.
Theresa

Old 02-21-2007, 09:42 AM   #97
Mike Greathouse
Wow, Talk about the fast track.
Mr Scott has gone from zero to essentially out of the reptile business and likely facing charges in under three hours. That must be some kind of record.

Look at the bright side Terry, although you will never make the board for positive Trader Ratings, you stand a very good chance of being the king of the Lowest Karma Received ranking.

You definitely get my vote.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #98
varnyard
Quote:

LIKE I SAID I HAVE SOLD OVER 2000 SNAKES............ and only had a problem with 2 cust.
The only proof we see is two deals and you scammed on both of them. So I think you lost count just a bit, like maybe by 1998 deals.

As for keeping this thread on track, lets do that.

I have dealt with Dennis Thomas AKA DThomas. He is just awesome, what else can I say? A good guy for sure AAA+++ all the way!!

Hows that Scott?

Old 02-21-2007, 09:49 AM   #99
John E Dove
Complaint you scammed someone

Quote:

Mr. Scott,
Since you made the above statement, would you be so kind as to follow the link and explain what happened that Mr. Hare recieved an empty box from you and what you are doing to correct the situation?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ScottsSerpents

John E Dove

Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #100
DThomas
I fixed this quote for you....

Quote:
The way I see it is "I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SHI% TALKERS HAVE TO SAY NON OF YOU HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH ME AND IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD NOT BE ON HERE!!! I HAVE SOLD OVER 2000 SNAKES AND I ONLY HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS ON HERE SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IF THIS WAS E-BAY I WOULD HAVE A RATING OF 99.9% SO YOUR WORDS DO NOT MEAN CRAP!!!I HAVE TO GO AND FEED MY EMPTY BOXES NOW............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!