Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show is May 23rd! ALSO WIFE SWAP INFO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Talking Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show is May 23rd! ALSO WIFE SWAP INFO

OK just wanted to start a new thread for the up coming show on MAY 23rd at the Harmar House In Cheswick Pa 9am to 3pm www.pghreptileshow.com

BUT ALSO wanted every one to know that was waiting for the info that the swap will be on ABC @9pm on April 30th 2010!!! Look for The ADAMS/HESS Family swap on Line and you will see a small video as well!!

Hope to see every one at the next SHOW!!

Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
garweft
Just a few more days till the wife swap episode. Maybe you'll reach some kind of cult status after the show.....

Just don't release any weather balloons and then claim your kid is inside to get media attention..... I heard that doesn't work out to well.....

Old 04-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Just don't release any weather balloons and then claim your kid is inside to get media attention..... I heard that doesn't work out to well.....
Correct, I'd suggest actually using one of your kids, probably Jimmy unless Connie needs a time out.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
DAND
Everybody watch and you'll see my lizard.

My savanna monitor that is.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
garweft
Already saw more than I wanted too.....

Old 04-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
royal1reptiles
hummm maby i can figure out some way to send the kids up in a hot air balloon on their own or something.... hummmm....

i dont think i need any help.... i have lots of animals and kids runnin every where that should be interesting enough...

i have an interview on 2 radio stations tomorrow one on U 92.5 and Cat country.
already talked to the local newpaper and have a few more to do tomorrow as well!! all is going well but i am getting tired! need sleep!!

pet shop , radio , interviews , kids and animals, and the next reptile show...

see you all soon! also for any one that is near by we are having a viewing party at the pizza shop paul works at in Latrobe Pa .

Old 04-27-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
royal1reptiles
To see a few clips you can go to www.tv.com

in the search look up Wife Swap they have like 5 clips... that did not make the episode!

And my dirty ceiling fan.... that is now the cleanest on in America..

Old 04-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #8
garweft
You now how I clean our ceiling fan..... I turn it on and let the dust fly.

And if it is already on all you need to do is hit the change direction button..... Instant dust storm..... Drives the wife crazy.....

Old 04-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #9
royal1reptiles
yes i have an ulgy house but the inside is nice! :P

Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #10
royal1reptiles
more pics from the swap!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
expo, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, snake