people who shoot up with straight venoum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-19-2004, 08:01 PM   #1
blitzscreen
people who shoot up with straight venoum

i was just wondering about whaat you people think about people who shoot straight venoum right out of a mambas fangs into themselves and there friend that does't have a venomous license so he doent need to inject himself unless hes handeling mambas as a rookie hots handler?

Old 02-19-2004, 08:16 PM   #2
JungleHabitats
mike wrong forum

this will probably get deleted as per rules for posting
anyway i think anyone who shoots up venom is touched in the head lol

Old 02-19-2004, 08:46 PM   #3
K.E.
What kind of question is that?!!?!?

C'mon now!
You can not be serious asking that question. Is this some type of a set up? I am well aware that a certain individual in Florida has been doing this for many years. He does this because he milks so many snakes that it is impossible for him to never be bitten and he needs to build up his immunity. I refuse to say anything bad about this guy because he is over 90 years old and is still making contributions to science. I find it sad that there are people out there who inject themselves and then say they are making a contribution to science. Frankly, that is a total joke.
There are exceptions to every rule, but even a mentally retarded person could properly inform you that it is not a good idea to allow yourself to be envenomated by a venomous snake if you would like to enjoy a long, healthy life!
Like I said, this must be a loaded question. I am sure somebody out there is just waiting to for this type of responce so they can unleash their opinion on this matter. Go ahead! I do not keep any venomous at my home. However, I think that certain people should be able to. Those who call in the media and inject themselves are really messing things up for those who have a healthy and genuine interest in making a contribution in this genre. What a shame. K.E.

Old 02-19-2004, 08:52 PM   #4
scottytohotty
lol

me personally i wouldnt either. but as for anyone else i seen my friend get bitten by one and its not a pretty thing to each his own but ive been reading other threads on this and if you dont have a permit hey and if you end up dyeing cause of a wrong dosage hey

Old 02-20-2004, 03:03 PM   #5
Rattlesnake
I agree with K.E. Anyone who does that is a little off. Why would you do something like that unless you milk and or handle 20 different venomous snakes every day.

Old 02-20-2004, 04:17 PM   #6
bud mierkey
Thumbs down oh blitzscreen try again

Here is a answer to your odd question like you deserve one.

you wrote-

"i was just wondering about whaat you people think about people who shoot straight venoum right out of a mambas fangs into themselves and there friend that does't have a venomous license so he doent need to inject himself unless hes handeling mambas as a rookie hots handler?"

ok,
I can deciper your misspelled words here you go

Its not against the law in any way to self immunise with snake venom.
If you have a problem with it ask your self why bill haast has never been arrested for it.

Also being a as you call it rookie mamba handler is ok far from illegal.
To possess a hot snake you need a permit not to handle one BAH!

and also blitzi you don't seem very bright.
also people blitzi is a anderson minion he/she seems to try to cause trouble and wont tell us who he or she is we don't care any way, spells like anderson thats sad.

scotty might know who this brainiac is.

so give up on your venom crap and TRY AGAIN BLITZI you failed on this one even fish and wildlife agrees with me not you so go away TROLL.

Try again you lost this round.

Old 02-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #7
Glenn Bartley
Why not rephrase the question so it makes sense? As it is I certainly have no idea what the second part of it is asking!

Old 02-21-2004, 05:05 PM   #8
blitzscreen
whatever

how bout the people who supply the venoum for the people who dont have licences , and possesing hyperdermic needles without medical need is illegal its called drug paraphinallia and as far as misspelled well i guess you might have to live with them so try not to loose sleep at night over it but im sure you wont so shoot some more venoum get yourself high and go handle some snakes

Old 02-21-2004, 06:54 PM   #9
bud mierkey
Thumbs down I have a question

Hi russ,
I knew it was you scammed a computer did you?
what are you talking about? do you even know that mamba messed you up good,
what do we think of idiots that get bit and ruin the hobby for everyone?
I think some fool thats so stupid to get bit and end up almost dead is a bad example of a hot herper what do you all think?
give it up your finished in the hot herp world just a statistic.
You need to get busy and pay back the others you owe and not try to bother us.

Old 02-22-2004, 08:00 AM   #10
bud mierkey
Thumbs down more

admit who you are we might take you a bit more seriously.
And again If you think there is anything illegal about SI
your missled people do it all the time and only YOU seem to be ignorant of the facts.
Pure venom = pure immunitys
learn the facts your beating a dead horse here
if f&w said its not illegal your whining means nothing.
as to your needle claim once again you are missled
snake venom is no drug you do not get high
simply building up immunties so you don't end up like Russ
a wrecked fool.
sounds like a better way but not to you ha ha
go tell your master you failed again.
:Puke:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!