GOOD GUY, Sammy discoids.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
gomezvi
GOOD GUY, Sammy discoids.com

Sammy is real class act and knows what 'World Class Customer Service' means.
I bought some feeder roaches from Sammy, and there was some difficulties with the order that were beyond his control. Sammy went far beyond what you might expect to correct the issue and make sure that I, as the customer, was satisfied.
He communicated with me, gave me multiple options on how to correct the issue, and did EXACTLY what he promised in a timely fashion. Never dictating to me on how he's going to fix it, rather allowed the customer in on the decision process. Never pointing the finger, nor dodging responsibility.
It's great when an order is processed without a hitch. The bumps in the road, and how they are handled is what seperates the wheat from the chaff. Sammy came through on this bump with flying colors and has won my respect and admiration.
Again, real class act and Excellent World Class Customer Service
Thank you, Sammy!

Old 04-16-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
shrap
Thanks for the kind words Victor!! It really means a lot.

If nothing else I learned a valuable lesson about shipping from a region that is 20 degrees to one that is 90 degrees.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
Casey Hulse
You got that right! Sammy is truly a great guy, (I met him and his daughter a few months ago). One of the nicest guys you'd want to do business with.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
CurtisF
Sammy so far suggested 2 websites to get supplies cheap, saving me a good chunk of money and time. Also, the size roaches I wanted on his website were out of stock. He is actually letting me order regardless, since he can cover what I need. He's also kept up communication and answered all my silly questions. I'll be ordering some roaches in an hour and I KNOW he will do it above and beyond like everyone says. Sammy is one of the few I can surely say I know will do something right.

Really - He is the guy to do business with. I couldn't ask for more. A light at the end of the tunnel!

Old 04-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #5
sixgunsun1177
I just put in my first order as well. The caresheet for the roaches on his site was 2nd to none, awesome pics of and ideal setup too. Makes breeding look easy.

Thanks for the Info, I know my geckos are looking forward to their delectable treats.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
varnyard
I have not had the peasure of dealing with Sammy yet, but I do have a order placed with him now. Sammy is one of the good guys in our business for sure, his morals are second to none!!

Old 04-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
varnyard
Dang spell check :

peasure = Pleasure.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #8
outsdr2
Hi everyone, I agree. i have ordered from Sammy and he was very courteous and a real gentleman on the phone and the roach's were superb
A great Hoosier!

Jack Huffman

Old 04-17-2007, 03:34 AM   #9
shrap
Thanks for the kind words everyone!!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
windycitymorphs
I bought a Pied male off Sammy almost a year ago. Could not be happier, awesome animal at a great price.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!