Wanted Seeking Painted(Clown)Agama - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 04-29-2021, 10:49 AM   #1
Sweet Potato
Seeking Painted(Clown)Agama

I did a lot of studying on Beardies and had actually fallen in love with their personality. They were just the type of lizard I had wanted. Sweet, laid back, easy to manage, bonds easily with their handler...

But then I learned of the Clown Agama and how they are basically a smaller, less smelly, smaller clawed beardie clone that eats less and has a longer life span. As such, I'm really not sure why these guys didn't become more known and catch on a lot sooner, but I would love to have one myself. Maybe a pair.

I have prior knowledge in lizard care and do take the time to study any lizard I take interest in. I also already have an enclosure I can put them in, the issue is more price and availability.

I would want one thats captive-bred, for health reasons and to reduce stress on the animal. But I also would like one thats a reasonable price. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on one when I've seen some sold for 60 - 70. I also am not interested in an adult, only hatchlings as I want to raise them up myself.

I know that an adult will be easier as it will already be tamed and mellow, but I find it much more rewarding to work with an animal from the ground up.

I already have crickets and am breeding them for the food I expected to use for a beardie and know that they need a good deal of heat and a balanced diet.

If I get a pair, I would prefer they not have matching traits, as I would like them to be visually different. I have no specifics of color or anything, just visually different.

I live in NC and would need them shipped as I am disabled and do not have a car. Please try and be reasonable on the shipping...
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2021, 11:02 PM   #2
carptpythn
I've got 10 eggs in the incubator at the moment. Due to hatch by the end of May.

Old 05-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #3
Sweet Potato
Quote:
Originally Posted by carptpythn View Post
I've got 10 eggs in the incubator at the moment. Due to hatch by the end of May.
How much do you charge per baby and what is the shipping fee?
Also, can I see what the parents look like?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2021, 11:02 PM   #4
carptpythn
CB Painted agamas

I have 3 babies left. They hatched 7/5. If your interested let me know. I'll sell to you for 125ea. Shipping would be about 50.

Old 11-08-2021, 06:49 PM   #5
carptpythn
I've got another clutch about to be laid. I know you've seen them for 60 and 70, but those are WC. I put time and money to get the adults acclimated and in breeding condition. I would do 125 shipped. I'm basically paying the shipping cost.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
agama, clown agamas, painted agamas, seeking, wanted