SOLD!! [For Sale] True Philippine Sailfin Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-15-2021, 07:33 PM   #1
modernfx
[For Sale] True Philippine Sailfin Dragon

True Philippine Sailfin Dragon. Born July 3rd 2019. I've had this guy for almost 2 years. Unfortunately I have to let him go. He is in perfect condition, very active and eats almost anything you put in front of him. Currently eating super worms, crickets, greens, carrots, and horn worms. he's about 2 feet at the moment.

He is skittish but not aggressive. From time to time he will let you feed him but it all depends on his mood.

Unfortunately I will not ship as I have no idea how to ship this reptile. You may pick up locally or arrange for shipping. Selling for: $800

I am located in south Florida. Coral Springs to be exact.

When I first got him.

A little over a year comparison

NOW

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2021, 12:20 AM   #2
jpisme
he looks great

Old 07-03-2021, 01:27 AM   #3
Emery Aranda
Could you shoot me a txt at 619-653-4365? I’m certainly not local but perhaps we could make something work. I got two female Philippines and if you can somehow make this work for me it would be amazing ��
Don’t have any close friends in Florida but pls shoot me a msg

Old 07-03-2021, 06:54 AM   #4
modernfx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Aranda View Post
Could you shoot me a txt at 619-653-4365? I’m certainly not local but perhaps we could make something work. I got two female Philippines and if you can somehow make this work for me it would be amazing ��
Hello,
I have someone coming to look at him today. If he does not purchase it I will let you know.

Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2021, 11:56 AM   #5
modernfx
Quote:
Hello,
I'm sorry. He has just been sold.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2021, 07:35 PM   #6
Emery Aranda
Lol some dummy txted me pretending to be you with a Louisiana area code, using the SAME pics as you have posted saying “never mind he is actually up for sale, seller backed out”
😂I hate fkn scammers

Old 07-05-2021, 10:36 AM   #7
modernfx
Quote:
Lol some dummy txted me pretending to be you with a Louisiana area code, using the SAME pics as you have posted saying “never mind he is actually up for sale, seller backed out”
😂I hate fkn scammers
LOL. Wow.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!