75 gallon saltwater setup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 03:27 AM   #1
BoaJeff
Ok here is what I have:

1 75 gallon ALL GLASS aquarium (oak trim)
1 Oak stand
1 48" strip light and glass hoods
1 Emperor 400 power filter
1 magnum 350 pro canister filter
40 lbs of tufa rock
lots of marine sand
2 saltwater cloth plants
2 heaters
various supplies (test kits, food, nets etc. etc )
And here is the kicker the awesome fish

1 Leopard Shark (about 13" i believe)
1 true percula clown
1 picasso trigger
2 blue chromis
1 green chromis
1 neon damsel

This tank has been up and running for about 7 months and has had absolutely no problems all the inhabitants are extremely healthy. I am not sure if I want to get rid of this setup but i am entertaining serious offers there is alot of money invested here about $300 in fish alone!! Not to even mention the other equipment! I am looking to trade for various boa morphs, pairs and adults possibly some babies. Various pythonsand colubrids my main interests are in:
Boas
Retics
Burms
Bloods
morph balls
But let me know what you have to offer for this awesome setup! I am located in Wauconda, Il about 40 miles from Chicago this is up and running and will need to be picked up or I can help with the delivery I have a truck but would need help carrying everything LOL Let me know!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-14-2004, 10:19 AM   #2
ardicio
tank setup

Hey i have a couple of reptiles tht need to go i have an adult proven breeding pair of red tail boas the F is 9 ft and the male is 7 ft, i have a het for albino 2 ft burmese, i have a 1.5 ft borneo blood python, i have a 2 foot african rock python and a 3 ft ball python willing to throw it all in for the trade.
Ardicio

Old 11-14-2004, 12:43 AM   #3
Reptileman99
contact me

Hey if you still have the set-up send me an email at dploskonka@yahoo.com and let me know what you are asking. I live in Illinois and will be able to pick up thanks

Old 05-30-2005, 12:30 AM   #4
jessechrome
Your tank

Hello,
I also live in Wauconda, I'm very interested in buying a saltwater aquarium for a while. This is my first time on the website. (you are selling the tank?) If you are how much are you asking and would it be possible look at it.

Please respond to me at soto.amanda@comcast.net

or call me at 847 774 8263

thank you
jesse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread