Pittsburgh Reptile show Aug 22nd! 2010 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Talking Pittsburgh Reptile show Aug 22nd! 2010

Thought i would start a new thread letting every one know that the next pittsburgh reptile show and sale is on Aug. 22nd 2010 as of right now i do have a few tables still open so if you are a vendor looking for a show to do that weekendd give us a call at 724-516-0441 .

just a few other things
not every one knows this but WE NOW HAVE venomous at the show!

(we also have a very crazy frog lady )

Hope to see every one there!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
AK907
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
My mother in law is gunna be there?

How big is this expo? We live quite a ways away so it wouldn't be worthwhile driving a long ways for handful of tables and little else like some shows.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK907 View Post
My mother in law is gunna be there?

How big is this expo? We live quite a ways away so it wouldn't be worthwhile driving a long ways for handful of tables and little else like some shows.
I drive from the Cleveland area to do the show every month (even know they have a crazy frog chick and the threat of a mother-in-law showing up).

Old 08-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Thought i would start a new thread letting every one know that the next pittsburgh reptile show and sale is on Aug. 22nd 2010 as of right now i do have a few tables still open so if you are a vendor looking for a show to do that weekendd give us a call at 724-516-0441 .

just a few other things
not every one knows this but WE NOW HAVE venomous at the show!

Hope to see every one there!
Holy heck... I just seen this. Must have had my head up my ass lately.

I think I may have to start running around the show, wearing war paint and stripper boots. Might scare away a few people but I bet being the crazy frog lady I could get away with it

Amanda did you get the message about my mum wanting a table? Leave it up to the last minute to decide

Old 08-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Lately?

Quote:
I think I may have to start running around the show, wearing war paint and stripper boots. Might scare away a few people but I bet being the crazy frog lady I could get away with it
Start?

Two words will never get me into more trouble.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Lately?

Start?

Two words will never get me into more trouble.
Such a mean mean man

And yes damn it "lately".

Maybe the minion man may actually show up for this show until of chickening out like he did at the one this past weekend.

I think it may be time for some new DAND pics to put up. Will the wise sign be there?

Old 08-10-2010, 06:42 AM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Such a mean mean man
Yep.

Quote:
And yes damn it "lately".
See.

Quote:
Maybe the minion man may actually show up for this show until of chickening out like he did at the one this past weekend.
Maybe?

Quote:
I think it may be time for some new DAND pics to put up. Will the wise sign be there?
Yes, the sign will be there and every other show I am at too.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
tsthompson
Quote:

Amanda did you get the message about my mum wanting a table? Leave it up to the last minute to decide
Can't wait to see the war paint & stripper boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #9
porkchop48
Couple more days till the show.

Amanda are all the tables filled up? I know a couple normal/ regular ( and I use that word losely) are not going to be there. Just wondering if other people will be in their place.

DAND dear - Will you have any pinheads for me?

Old 08-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
DAND
Quote:
DAND dear - Will you have any pinheads for me?
Yes I will. How many will you need?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, snake, venomous