Wanted ISO Adult Male or Female Hognose, Preferably Anaconda. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 02-02-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
E.Cirelli-Owens
ISO Adult Male or Female Hognose, Preferably Anaconda.

Hey there!
I'm currently looking for some snakes to add to my collection and for possible breeding projects! I am looking for Anaconda's but I am also pretty much interested in anything with a diverse or interesting genetic background. So anything het for, ghost, snow, anery, albino, etc.
Thank you for your time,
Have a great day!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
Kingofspades
I have a male conda 66% poss het albino.

$150 shipped.
2016 baby.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #3
E.Cirelli-Owens
I wish I was in the market for baby's! They are so cute. But I'm looking to add some snakes to my breeding program this season unfortunately.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2017, 02:37 AM   #4
Katiashinkle
Hello there! I have a two year old male 100% het albino for sale.

He's a fantastic eater, currently weighs 65 grams so he could be bred this season. He has very pretty, light coloration and has a very nice temperament.

I'm asking $100 for him. Let me know if you'd like a pic of him and I can text you one.

Old 04-25-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
NorthwestSnakes
if your still looking i have a anaconda pair of hognose, the female is 50% het albino, and the male is possible het albino. here is my number, please contact me for more details: 503-898-0026

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!