Possible Supers... What do you think? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-06-2004, 12:07 AM   #1
HerpHobbiest
Possible Supers... What do you think?

I know that looks do not mean they are or are not Supers Salmons.

But, take I guess!!! ...I hope to prove them once and for all

Male CB2003

Male CB 2002

Female CB2002

How about this other female CB2001

Old 12-28-2004, 12:27 PM   #2
Sand&SunReptile
Wow. That CB2001 female is very fat. Is she gravid, or just a good feeder?
Those are all very nice looking boas.

Old 12-28-2004, 03:07 PM   #3
robin d.
Luis,
beautiful salmons. i hope at least one proves for you but they are ALL gorgeous!!!

Old 12-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #4
MR_Jungle_Mist
I agree. 2001 is quite a porker! the '02s have good looking tails in those pictures. Please tell us more about these guys. All very good looking.

Old 12-28-2004, 05:29 PM   #5
Sand&SunReptile
Yeah, I would love to hear about their backrounds, and what you plan for them.
Is that 2001 breeding this year?

Old 01-04-2005, 03:11 AM   #6
HerpHobbiest
All my Salmons come from the collection of Brian Leubking from www.BallsandBoas.com

Brian acquired a female Salmon for Rich Ihle from Rich's very first Salmon Hypo breedings.

Anyways, the CB 2001 female grew really fast she was 6 ft by less than 24 months of age. Right now she is 7 ft or so. I feed her heavier melas during her first year leaving longer rest periods in betweeen meals. She was not cycled her first 2 years either. She is heavy so I have reduced her food intake and I stimulate her to exercise in the yard regularly. Her mom is big she is 11 ft long. I hope she grows that long or maybe longer. Right now this possible Super female is being corted by my Coral Albino wanna be.

A lot of corting but the female is not paying attention to the male. I do not if anything is going to happen. I would not mind waiting an extra year or two. I want this girl to get big and mature before she give me a bunch of DH Sunglows!

This is another pic of the male Coral Albino wanna be

As for the CB 2002 male he is out on loan supposedly couting a large female Suriname Red Tail. We'll see what happens there. The Albino x Suri look great... The Salmon x Suri should look just as nice!

The smaller male CB 2003 he is 100% het Ghost and I am rasing 2 female Anerys 66% possible Het Snows to produce some Ghost possible Het Sunglow and Snow.

Thanks for the comments... Cheers, Luis T.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:05 AM   #7
Sand&SunReptile
Beautiful animals. Very nice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!