For Sale Super Sunfire OGS male from SCConstrictors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-23-2022, 11:34 AM   #1
Acnologia
Super Sunfire OGS male from SCConstrictors

3 year old male Super Sunfire OGS that needs to be in a home where he can breed. As much as I want to keep him, he's a male that will fast until he can breed. And he will fast long-term. It's been 10 months since he's last eaten for me. When he did, it was because I let him breed with one of my females.

He gobbles down rabbits, rats, chicks, and pretty much anything else when he's done the deed. Since I'm not one who breeds, he will keep fasting longer than necessary. I paid 6500 for him as a baby. I'm willing to take 6000 just to get him moved faster. I'd also consider trades for a Black Headed python, a Hypo Lab Burm female baby, or a CBB ETB baby with a reduction off the price depending on the market value of said species. Please send a text at (865) 455-6832. Venmo or Square is preferred.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!