2021 Pair Kubsch Pastel Square Tail Boas 66% Het Albino $1500 a Pair SCREAMERS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-18-2021, 12:49 PM   #1
Karma Kritters
2021 Pair Kubsch Pastel Square Tail Boas 66% Het Albino $1500 a Pair SCREAMERS

Available Males
# 5

# 8

# 10

Available Females
# 11

# 12

# 13

I have decided to part with these last three pairs of Kubsch Pastel Square Tail boas they are 66% het albino. They were produced from a Kubsch Pastel Square Tail het Albino to Kubsch Pastel square Tail het Albino breeding.
I am asking $1500 per pair for these. They are feeding on large mice and rat pups at this time. It is first come first serve on these so let me know which pair you want so I can get your name on them as soon as payment is received . Feel free to email for pictures of Albino Kubsch Pastel Square Tail siblings. I could not fit the pictures in this ad.
Please email me at karmakritters@live.com . I do not get on here often at this time due to limited internet.
All animals are guaranteed to be outwardly healthy and feeding unless otherwise noted. Shipping through FedEx priority overnight only. Any DOA's must be
documented by phone call or email within 4 hours of receipt. All other issues must be documented within 24 hours of receipt by phone call or email. Proof by
picture may be required. In such case replacement animal will be sent. If a replacement animal is not available we will issue a refund or credit for the full amount of purchase. I can be reached via email at karmakritters@live.com
. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. PayPal is preferred for payments. Postal Money Orders are also accepted. PayPal payments can be sent to the email above. All animals are to be shipped within a week of purchase unless otherwise agreed to prior or due to weather conditions.
Thank you,
Sam & Megan Day
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2021, 09:05 PM   #2
Karma Kritters
Here is pictures of two of their Albino siblings. They are just dripping with color.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2021, 05:28 AM   #3
Basically Boas
Amazing line Sam. Can't wait to get mine in from you!

Old 07-26-2021, 09:16 PM   #4
Karma Kritters
Mike,
They will be there Wednesday.
Thanks Sam
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2021, 05:42 PM   #5
guyiv
Do you have a 1.2 available?

Old 08-15-2021, 08:55 AM   #6
Karma Kritters
Guy, check your emails.
Sam
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2021, 02:17 PM   #7
Karma Kritters
Updated Pictures of Albinos from same litter.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!