SOLD!! Red Tegu - Beautiful little pig! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
Serpents of Legend
Red Tegu - Beautiful little pig!

Thank you everyone who responded! I do apologize for those of you I was not able to get back to. For what it's worth, he sold immediately and I have not had a spare moment to try to figure out how to update this! I am new to this site and evidently not great at it!

Chancho is ready for a new home! I hate to let this little monster go, but he's about to outgrow his tank within the next 20 minutes. So, here's the background... I'm a gecko guy. But, I took this guy as part of a trade back in February, when he was about 9 inches long. I assume he was not more than a few months old then, so he's not even a yearling yet. After a few months on a diet of large Dubia Roaches, raw ground turkey with calcium, an occasional mouse and some scrambled fertile eggs, he's now just about two feet long. And, I'm not positive on the sex, but he looks like he has jowls and I believe I can feel little bb's at the base of his tail. I have not had the time to devote to handling him, due to all the other reptiles, family, day job, etc. So, he doesn't exactly run up to greet me! In fact, he will run from me and squirm when I grab him. But he settles own immediately and is very calm. After all, he is a tegu, anyone with a little time to invest will have a great pet. He is absolutely beautiful t00. I have done a lot of researching photos, and I cannot find ANY with the pink spotting that he has. I know they all change and outgrow their patterns, but this guy is just stunning. He also has been kept under mercury vapor bulb, so there are NO calcium issues at all. Nor has he ever had any shedding issues. He has a humid hide and also gets a bath a few times per week. He is about 80 potty trained to go in the bath or on wet paper. The other 20% is entirely my fault. Chancho is a perfect specimen, and about a month away from being a perfect pet. I really, really don not want to let him go, so I am letting fate decide! If he doesn't sell quickly, I will keep him. Would love to find someone in SoCal, because I wouldn't even know how to ship him? But, obviously, it can't be too different from shipping a gecko! Just much, much larger. So, here's your chance to finally grab one of these guys that NO ONE seems to have right now. I haven't seen any for months, actually. $375, plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2015, 09:15 PM   #2
CaptainQuin
would you be interested in any trades with Geckos? i run Greenwood Geckos out of Chicago

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
argentine, monitor