SOLD!! 2019 Hypo Crazyline Hondurans 1.1 pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 09-12-2020, 07:02 AM   #1
dieselfan
2019 Hypo Crazyline Hondurans 1.1 pair

Hello all! I have another pair of abberant hypos that need a new home. Both animals are solid feeders on f/t large mouse pinks and small fuzzies. These guys make an awesome pair that will produce high end abberant offspring. You could also work pearls, or triple hets into this line and make insane abberant morph combos! There are not very many of these guys offered publicly much less a sexed pair! I would like $700 plus shipping for the pair and prefer Payapl for payment. If you send the funds goods and services be sure to ad the 3% difference. I ship Monday-Thursday at my discretion and use Reptiles Express. Please send me a PM here on Fauna or email me at sombo210@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase. The male is in the top two pics female is in the bottom 2. Thanks for looking!
SOLD! Many thanks Scott!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User