For Sale Standard Female Tokay Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Sena Dragontooth
Exclamation Standard Female Tokay Gecko

I'm looking to trade or sell a tokay gecko I gained from a former manager who had attempted to starve her to death because she didn't want her anymore. Her name is Meg (short for Megalodon), and she is a mean little beast (what's the point in lying, they all are). I no longer have the space for her, and want her to go to someone who knows what they are doing with her. I'd prefer local pick-up to shipping, because I am a broke college student. I'm only asking $15 (+shipping) for her, and if it is completely necessary. I just want her to be happy, and around good people. I know I sound crazy, but animals (no matter their natural dispositions) react to their human keepers emotions, so only people willing to deal with an animal that's as sour as vinegar should respond.Thanks in advance!

Cherie Grulich
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Jerry_c_62
Can't do the pick-up but understand your position. Best of luck finding her a home. I have a Tokay I got from a student going off to school.

One of the sweetest animals I have. I wish they were all like that.

Good Luck.

Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Sena Dragontooth
Thank you. She's a firecracker, but she's cool.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
Sena Dragontooth
This gecko is still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
tokay gecko