For Sale or Trade Proven Male Yellow Tiger Crested Gecko(for Phelsuma or other geckos) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
RubberDuckey273
or Trade Proven Male Yellow Tiger Crested Gecko(for Phelsuma or other geckos)

I won't be upset if he doesn't sell, because he's one of my favorite cresteds. However, I don't have any plans for breeding him, and because I'd like to expand to other species, it would be nice to free up some extra cages.

I will consider trades for phelsuma, williamsi, or pictus geckos.

He's easily the most laid-back of all of my crested geckos. He used to fire up with some incredible contrast, but lately he's been staying pretty light in color. My camera just broke, so I will only be able to take more pictures with my phone, but the first picture is pretty recent, taken within the last 2 months.

$60, shipping not included. pm me for a shipping estimate. i will ship as the weather on both ends permits with SYR.

these pictures are quite a bit older, from when he still had his tail, but gives a better idea of how he's fired up in the past.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
C.ravenreptiles
hey do you still have him if so i am interseted and i can do a pick up? pm me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!