Broken arrow reptile expo June 4th and 5th - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-18-2005, 09:56 PM   #1
jim0602
Broken arrow reptile expo June 4th and 5th

The next 1 is fast approaching and we expect it will be great. The regulars have already reserved tables and we have had many inquiries from new vendors. Over 70% of the tables are at this time reserved and we expect a sell out. Were going to over book a few tables for the no shows and hope to have 100% of the tables and room full (I’ll give up a few if needed). Every show we have had approximately 10-15% more customers through the door. The last show’s turnout was great and the vendors were very pleased. We’re still looking for a supplies vendor but not having much luck. We hope to have a huge selection like in the past and this time of year there should be. Contact Jason at sales@golizards.com or Jim at jandwexotics@aol.com for more info or to reserve tables. Almost forgot. The sponsor’s wife dropped (Small litter-only1). Lil boy. Tavian born 4-14-05.

Jim
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2005, 10:05 PM   #2
Lynn
Jim
Sprocket And I will be there to keep you company.....

Old 05-21-2005, 05:45 PM   #3
jim0602
Vendor appreciation sale.

The day is fast approaching. We still have a few spaces left.
Were going run a special to all vendors, new and regulars.
Rent 2 tables at the regular price of $50.00 each and we will provide you a room at the holiday inn Saturday night and give you 1 free table. So 3 tables, 2 days, and your room for just $100.00 bucks. Tough to beat a deal like that. Our customers through the door is getting better every show so were going to show our appreciation to you the vendors. Without you there would not be any customers. Don’t forget your bathing suits, the pool is open. Email me at jandwexotics@aol.com to reserve your tables and room. There is a limited number of rooms reserved through the motel so it’s 1st come 1st served. Setup Friday night after 8 pm or Saturday morning. We are still in need of a supplies vendor. We currently have vendors from Texas, kansascity,Joplin,Arkansas,Nebraska,Oklahoma,
And more reserved. There will be drawings Saturday and Sunday for door prizes including free entries to future shows. We hope to see all there, dealers and vendors.

Old 05-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #4
Inside Out
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. Hope it's as good or better than the past shows we have attended.

Old 05-27-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
Lynn
This show gets better every time.. Looking forward to it..

Old 05-30-2005, 12:56 AM   #6
jaamkrell
Question More info Please

How many vendors will there be and how many tables? Are any "Big name" breeders attending? We have been to the Overland Park, KS show several times and have been disappointed in the variety and low number of vendors. I'm not trying to be negative about your show, just trying to figure out if it is worth the 3 hour drive. Thanks.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:43 AM   #7
jim0602
Not any of the huge names will be here.(atleast not registered yet) Were trying. We never know what will be here for sure. Never really know how many vendors will show. There are always no shows and also people call the day of the show to setup. As of right now there are 18 or 20 registered. In the past we have had high end tortoises,boas,balls,lizards and more. I do know there will be high end balls , boas, and burms but not positive on the rest.

jim

Old 06-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #8
jaamkrell
Thumbs up Thanks!!

After talking with you Jim, I decided it is going to be worth the drive. Your show will have some of the things we are looking for. We plan on being there bright & early Saturday morning. Hopefully your show will continue to grow. Unfortunately for us we always have to drive a distance to get to one. See you Saturday.

Old 06-02-2005, 11:22 AM   #9
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim0602
Not any of the huge names will be here.(atleast not registered yet) Were trying. We never know what will be here for sure. Never really know how many vendors will show. There are always no shows and also people call the day of the show to setup. As of right now there are 18 or 20 registered. In the past we have had high end tortoises,boas,balls,lizards and more. I do know there will be high end balls , boas, and burms but not positive on the rest.

jim

Hey, I will be there...I may not be big name but I have beeen around for awhile....

Old 06-02-2005, 02:51 PM   #10
Westsider13
Lynn

Don't short your name. It is a big name and respected. Looking forward to seeing you there and checking out your Beardies. Are you bringing anything 1yr and up to this show? Maybe looking for for an older female to house with the great orange one I got earlier in BA. I can't even open my silkworms up to give them chow without her running over and expecting a hand full.

Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!