SOLD!! HALLOWEEN TRI-COLOR! - Nice Male Crestie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-22-2022, 12:33 AM   #1
Royal Roaches
HALLOWEEN TRI-COLOR! - Nice Male Crestie

Here's a handsome example we are pleased to be offering. Produced in-house under our Great Gatsby Geckos banner it was hatched in June of 2021 and currently weighs in at just over 10 grams. It's a male and he is pretty chill being easily handled without too much jumping/freaking out.

Once again pictures were taken with a Canon SLR under 5500 kelvin lighting. Sunlight is 6500K so you can rest assured that what you see in these photos will be what you see in person....only better imho albeit I'm a big fan of the orange and black color combination since my childhood days playing "Peanut League" baseball for the Orioles. Absolutely no color enhancement or other photo editing filters have been applied.

So for us, the story behind this guy and others hatched from this pairing is pretty exciting. One of our first Geckos back in 2017 was a young "Halloween" we purchased from Pangea. Being inspired by the gorgeous tri-colors produced by Creepy Exotics out of the Chicago area we hoped to find a male with bright white markings that we could eventually breed with our lady.

Not wanting a Lilly White for this project a couple of years of searching went by before I was literally stopped in my tracks at a reptile show in Nashville we were vending at. Just before show doors opened I purchased the handsome Sire below who we have named Rebel. Before I could get back to my own table not one but two ladies offered me money for him....one almost twice what I had just paid for him. I said nope and scurried back to my table not wanting anyone else to see my prize.....

We paired them together in 2021 and got some mixed and somewhat interesting results. From extremes to full pinstripes these two have produced a variety of patterns with two special examples in particular which we will be holding onto as future breeders. The one above isn't anything exceptional but he's got loads of potential especially for anyone wanting to add the "Halloween" coloration which both Mom and her kiddos have retained. We were hoping the "paper white" of the Sire would of been more pronounced at this stage but it has been suggested the white will increase with age.

The last three pictures show the Sire (Rebel) which is shown in the tank as I first seen him in Nashville, and then later in his new home. The Dam (Trinity) offers a great "tiger" pattern to this pairing and is just one of our all time favorite Cresties. If you want to contact me with your phone number I can send you pictures of some of the other offspring of these two including our holdbacks.

We are asking 200.00 dollars plus shipping for this male offspring of theirs. We think his genetics, true Halloween coloration that he will retain, and potential for the increased "paper white" trait makes him worthy of his asking price....we hope you will agree. (We have a similar female going up for sale too)

All Credit Cards and Paypal accepted. Please PM for more information if necessary. If you are interested in purchasing let us know and we will send you an invoice.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!