UFOs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
lizard lover1994
Talking UFOs

My mother has seen UFOs twice, once in Rockford Illinios and once at here own home when she was 15.Has anyone else seen, knows websites, or would like to share some info about them?:alien:

Old 11-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #2
KelliH
I have seen two UFO's in my life. Interestingly enough, both sightings were in big cow pastures. Once was when I was 13 and my best friend and I were walking around the big field/cow pasture near my house. That one looked like a big jellyfish in the sky, it was transparent and had what I can only describe as tentacles waving around it and below it. It hovered down around us for a few seconds, then floated back up into the sky and disapeared.

My other experience was when I was out herping late one night all alone. I was in my truck and was out in pretty much the middle of nowhere going down a bunch of Forest Service Roads looking for broad banded copperheads. There was nothing but pasture all around the roads, and not a house to be seen. Suddenly I saw it! It looked sort of like a stealth bomber, shaped in that triangular shape, but it had multicolored lights flashing all around it (like Christmas tree lights), and it hovered in one spot. I couldn't tell how far away from me it was. I was freaking out and went to grab my camera, as I always take it along when I road hunt. By the time I turned the camera on and went to photograph it, it was gone. After that happened I never went out to the "Grasslands" alone, ever again.

Old 11-18-2005, 10:17 PM   #3
lizard lover1994
my mom saw one like the 2nd one you saw

Old 11-19-2005, 04:06 AM   #4
DeVackHerps
i might have seen one but im not sure. this is going back maybe 10 years. i was about 9. well it was me, my brother, and 2 of our friends at the time. it was almost dusk, we where all walking along the road next to a open field and someone pointed out a little orangeish red dot in the sky, looked like a laser pointer dot but wasnt. it moved in all directions then went straight up and disappeared. to this day ive met like 5 more people that saw the same thing in the area i live in. also there was a famous one my mom was a witness to. i dont know if your have heard about this but there was one that was huge and very low to ground. just hovering over a highway. and everyone pulled over and highway was empty. thats all i know on that one.

Old 11-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #5
Shinjite
I saw one...and it was just earlier this year. Ok, it was at an air show...but it was NOT a plane I assure you. Anyway, all the planes were up in the air (right over our head) but in the distance over the water, something caught my eye. It was a very slow moving object that was white just moving through the sky at eye level. It wasn't a cloud because it was smooth. I completely forgot about the planes and I was sort of hypnotized by it because it was amazing. It just moved along until it went past a hill and dissapeared, and it never came back.

There was also one time I saw a UFO at night at my aunts house just last month. It was on Saturday, and I had just turned off the TV after watching InuYasha. I wasn't tired yet, so I just sat there in the dark. All of a sudden, this red dot appeared where you could see some of the window. I never blinked like a plane's lights would, and it just sat there. It finally moved at lightspeed after what seemed like forever (it was really only 20-30 seconds). After that, I never turned off the TV and just sat there without the blankets over my head.

I also think I saw a UFO on halloween...but I'm still debating wether it was a UFO or simply a shooting star. (My aunt saw it too)

Old 11-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #6
SPJ
Now I feel left out.
No matter how many times I have looked up in the sky trying to spot one of these things, I NEVER see any.

Old 12-02-2005, 06:12 PM   #7
Ian S.
I too saw an unidentified flying object. It was in 1998 & I was sitting out on my porch with my boy Brad and saw the same exact thing as kelli H states. It was triangle shaped with the friggin skittles rainbow for lights. and imediately I said "WoW check out the stealth bomber bro". Well both of us are jet freaks, and we don't miss airshows for anything. Discovery wings channel is like the holy grail for us. Well to make a long story short just as soon as he looks up he says, no way look at all those lights.no sooner the thing just stopped dead in it's tracks went into reverse and took off like a bat out of hell.

Old 12-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #8
Shinjite
Strange things, aren't they? But I do believe that UFOs and extraterrestrials are a big part of our everyday lives. Just think about all our modern technology, how the hell did we make it? I don't think we made anything at all...we just took what we found (from UFOs and such) and used it, and made it better than before. Besides, do you REALLY think we came up with the stealth technology for stealth bombers by ourselves? Of course not!
I think we'll be finding out what the Roswell incident really was, now that the people who used to work with the government and knew that information are retired, and the government can't really do much about it. (Yay for old people!)
My dad, believes that the government has a working UFO...he used to work with the air force, but I don't think I'm supposed to tell this story...but there is one I can tell. (I think) While my dad was in the air force, during the time he was stationed in North Dakota, he said that they would scramble jets after "something", which it was unknown what it was...this mostly happened at night, during my dad's shift. They would keep scrambling them, but come back with nothing...the unknown object would dissapear before they got to it. Strange things seem to happen up north, where there's not many lights...that's why I want to go to college there, maybe I can find something there. Yea, so...well, UFOs are cool...bye!

Old 12-06-2005, 09:58 AM   #9
USAGECKOS
I have only told this story to one other person, and he continues to think I am crazy. But, about 7 or 8 years ago I worked at night as a waitress. And, back then I smoked, well, me and a girl that I worked with went out to the dock to smoke a cigarette, and we noticed a very brite "Star" in the sky, while we were looking at it, it all of a sudden flew extremely fast forward and then reversed direction and flew backwards, and then puff, it was gone. Let me tell you, that was NO star.

I am very open minded about these things, I can't say ET's don't or do exist. But, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they do

Old 01-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
i know this thread is kinda old too, but ive seen two instances of UFO's so far in my life. the first time was when i had first moved up to my new house, me and my brother were flying a kite, and well we kinda let it go. we ended up chasing it 2 miles down the road where it finally got caught in a tree. but anyway as we were chasing it we got about halfway to where it finally got caught, and i saw these three objects, just kind of hovering but going in a tight circle together high up in the air, i made my brother look too and he didnt know either, but we definetly thought they were UFO's. this was in broad daylight too.

the second time was when i finally decided to go to bed late one night, and i was looking out my window at the stars, because i just like to watch them for shooting stars. i then saw this object, Bright like a flashlighs color but moving rapidly across the sky, not exactly zigzagging but Darting to one place, and then to another, and then it was gone. i was practically crying i was so scared!!! lol i had real trouble going to sleep for a few nights after that...

im only 20 so i hope to see more later in my life... as scary as they are, id like more comformation that they really are out there. we just cant be the only living life forms in all of the solar systems... we just cant.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!