For Sale Argentine B&W Tegu 0.1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
zeeber
Argentine B&W Tegu 0.1

Hello,
I currently have a very active female argentine Black & White Tegu that is unfortunately up for sale. I love her very much and wishes that she goes to a great home. She is very muscular and can jump very high. She has a small attitude but can be handled without problems. I usually let her run around for about half an hour before handling because she is so active. She requires a very large enclosure with a large tub of water because she will run back and forth chasing toys as much as she loves to sit in her bath. Her back legs are very strong and shows no signs of mbd I have taken excellent care of her. She is also an escape artist so a locked cage (or something heavy on top) is a must. She is 12" from nose to base of tail and about 15-18" on her tail. she totals about 2.5+ feet. She is also about 10 months old, maybe less. She doesn't really eat chicken hearts, livers etc. and only eats eggs on occasion. Frozen mice are her absolute favorite (thawed of course), and will be gobbled down before you can blink. Vitamin dusted superworms and dubias roaches are well liked too but she prefers to eat them out of a bowl. She loves chasing around mice but she's not very good at killing them fast so any live food should be "bonked" on the head to weaken it so she doesn't get bit. She is an awesome and my most healthy specimen. Email me for more pictures and I also have videos of her running around haha (zabro91@gmail.com). I am asking 255 shipped by UPS early AM.

Contact User Check User