That's It - I Can't Take Anymore!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
SPJ
That's It - I Can't Take Anymore!!!!!!

First is the albino that sporatically eats and barely grows.
Second, I lost my job.
Third is spending just under $1000 for a pastels treatment that probably won't help him.
And NOW....................The house just got flooded in the back room and basement because my pool let go on one side. 7500 gallons crashing like a tidal wave into the house.
I'm done.
Who the hell did I piss off that put a curse on me!!!!!!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Second, I lost my job.
Third is spending just under $1000 for a pastels treatment that probably won't help him.
And NOW....................The house just got flooded in the back room and basement because my pool let go on one side. 7500 gallons crashing like a tidal wave into the house.
I'm done.
Dang steve..... I WAS JUST THERE!? How does that crap just HAPPEN to you!?

Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Dang steve..... I WAS JUST THERE!? How does that crap just HAPPEN to you!?
It just happened.
I am getting sick of this. I never did get to finish the lawn that I started before you got here. The mower crapped out on me.
I'm going to bed. This week is off to a great start!

Old 09-23-2008, 01:21 AM   #4
WebSlave
Ouch! Sorry to hear that, Steve.

But on a lighter note, I have your new avatar. I've used it myself on some other sites now and again....
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2008, 02:26 AM   #5
MikeCurtin
My condolences....we've all been there.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Second, I lost my job.
I'm done.
Well, not make you feel any worse…

You forgot that your insurance didn’t cover the wind damage, people didn’t show up to pick up free feeders, your wife doesn’t appreciate your animals, the fiasco with the roofing company. You got screwed on just about every cage you purchased. And… somebody stole your boulder.

At least you have awesome friends!

All kidding aside, I'm sorry to hear how rough it's going. Believe me it's not just contained to you. Lately, It seems like I take ten steps back for every one forward.

It'll turn around for you.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
Tere Salazar
How's this for starting the turn around...you have one VERY happy customer. She's amazing, Steve. Thank you.

Sorry about the pic quality. I'm used to taking pics of things that sit still.
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
LakesideBoas
I'd wish you luck as things aren't as crappy here this year, but you don't need the piddly stuff either- LOL! Just remember when you hit rock bottom in life there's no place to go but UP! Keep your chin up, Steve!

Old 09-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #9
techgirl
Quote:
Second, I lost my job.
I'm done.
Sorry to hear the string of bad luck you are having Steve. Have you seriously considered on getting your house blessed? I'm not kidding. My sister kept having car accidents(none her fault) until she got her car blessed. Might not hurt to try.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
dprince
Steve, I'm so sorry to hear of all of this. Hang in there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!