Pittsburgh PA REptile show and Sale June 27th 2010 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Pittsburgh PA REptile show and Sale June 27th 2010

Just a heads up the next Pittsburgh Reptile Show and sale is on June 27th 2010 from 9am to 3pm at
1321 Freeport Road
Cheswick Pa 15717
724-516-0441 for more info or check out the web site at
www.pghreptileshow.com
just incase you missed it we now have venomous at our show as well as a large selection of non venomous~

hope to see you there!

Old 06-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
porkchop48
So who's going to the show?

Any body want to volunteer to help me carry some stuff in? I still dont have a right arm or leg that works real well.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:16 AM   #3
SapphireGemReptiles
i believe I'm going but no promises.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:48 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
So who's going to the show?

Any body want to volunteer to help me carry some stuff in? I still dont have a right arm or leg that works real well.
I'm going but I am not offering to carry your stuff in. I am planning to entertain myself by watching the one legged one armed frog chick juggle frogs and frog related items.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I'm going but I am not offering to carry your stuff in. I am planning to entertain myself by watching the one legged one armed frog chick juggle frogs and frog related items.
NOT NICE I would kick you when I see you if I could.

I am hoping by sunday I can atleast do a little more than I can today.

If not I can see a few disasters happening. Trying to find my own minion to come with me but not looking good. No one must like me this month.

DAND - all I ask is not pictures of what all ends up on the floor :-)

HOpefully the big meanie Dennis does not decide to use this to his advantage and take revenge for the chair incident.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:55 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
NOT NICE I would kick you when I see you if I could.

I am hoping by sunday I can atleast do a little more than I can today.

If not I can see a few disasters happening. Trying to find my own minion to come with me but not looking good. No one must like me this month.

DAND - all I ask is not pictures of what all ends up on the floor :-)

HOpefully the big meanie Dennis does not decide to use this to his advantage and take revenge for the chair incident.
Well don't worry about Dennis, I still have your back. I actually just kicked his ass this past weekend and I think his one kid is still going to therapy after his first run in with me and the other one received double the next time since his brother did not come to the show so his minions are no threat, they have been neutralized. Besides I will have a minion at the show.

As for the pictures, well I can't promise anything.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #7
SapphireGemReptiles
if im there with my new bf early enough i can try to help you out kristy with moving stuff from your car or somthing. like i said no though no promises, busy busy weekend

Old 06-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
densnake1
I will help you Kristy.... YEAH RIGHT!! I will however have a video camera and probably make a bunch of money videoing a one armed, one legged crazy frog lady chase a couple hundred loose frogs around the show. I will have my revenge on Sunday. I won't have my minions, therapy is costing me a ton of money. THANKS Dave! I hope Mr Evil takes one of your fingers. See you at the show, I can't wait to see Kristy hobbling around!
And by the way, I will have some sunglows and het albino baby boas at the show. take care.
Dennis

Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #9
garweft
Ding, ding..... I think a cage match is in order.

I've had a good bit of stuff born and/or hatch recently. So recent that only a few have had a shed and none have had more than 1-2 meals. Oh the fun of having 50-60 snakes born 1 week before a show....

Old 06-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #10
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
I will help you Kristy.... YEAH RIGHT!! I will however have a video camera and probably make a bunch of money videoing a one armed, one legged crazy frog lady chase a couple hundred loose frogs around the show. I will have my revenge on Sunday. I won't have my minions, therapy is costing me a ton of money. THANKS Dave! I hope Mr Evil takes one of your fingers. See you at the show, I can't wait to see Kristy hobbling around!
And by the way, I will have some sunglows and het albino baby boas at the show. take care.
Dennis

Thank you Amy for even the offer to help... Unlike these meanies

I swear I drop one box of frogs and I am going to cry. And yes Dennis I know you will be right there to viode tape. I am glad therapy is costting you a ton... SO glad. I am going to hang out at your table all day so the price drop from my presence hinders sale

I actually should have a decent amounf of frogs as well, pending I am able to catch and pack them and they make it to the table in one piece.

Matt - Keep it up and we can throw you in the cage as well.

Looky the bike made it through the wreck pretty well

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!