For Sale High End Burm Morphs...Hypos,Lucys,Blizzards all 66 Poss Double Labby & Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
topten617
High End Burm Morphs...Hypos,Lucys,Blizzards all 66 Poss Double Labby & Albino

I had a Very Nice Clutch of baby Burms Hatch Out On June 11th.THIS IS FOR A LOCAL MASS SALE ONLY DUE TO THE LACY ACT !!! I have Hypos Males and Females.Males are $800 Females $1,000.Blue Eyed Lucys Males and Females $2,000 Each Either Sex.Red Eyed Lucys {Blizzards} Male and Female $3,000 Each.And Remember These are all 66% Poss Double Het Labby and Albino Seeing There were Labbys and Albinos in this Clutch.This is also the Clutch That I Hatched The Worlds First Pearl Labby and Hypo Labbys out of !!! I may also Give a Group Deal On Hypos.REMEMBER, Local Mass Sale ONLY.Calling is Best Way of Contacting me 781-267-9852.Thanks,Jonathon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!